Crashing Of Waves, Meeting Of Hearts
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow listened carefully to ever word spoken from Hadley and after he had taken it all in his nodded and stopped acting so cute as he felt that Hadley was now finally comfortable around him so he didn't have to act like a pup any more. Shadow tail kept wagging slowly behind him but he closed his maul and looked at Hadley with his blue and yellow eye as he spoke.

Hadley...i would be very much in your dept if you could perhaps set up a meeting with me and possibly the alpha of the pack or another more versed member of the history and beliefs of the pack. Please i could really use your help if you can do anything. If not then I'll just head to the territory boundaries and howl for someone."

Hadley must be a slave or something, his lack of knowledge and his lack of a back bone make me think that he only looks for scraps that might be valuable enough to sell or that be useful to the pack. I hope he can help me...having someone sponsor me looks better then calling out a higher pack member.

Shadow stopped thinking to himself and looked back to Hadley and sat patiently waiting for hopefully good news that Hadley would be able to him him. At this point his hopes weren't that high though.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread