Crashing Of Waves, Meeting Of Hearts
Selene saw fear flash in Hadley's eyes, and felt immense guilt for her almost macabre entrance. She wanted to rush over, pull him into her arms and hold him tight. Comfort him as he had done for her many times. She noticed him sink down, and the guilt strung an uncomfortable knot inside her stomach. She swallowed and wrapped her arms around her torso. The other, who had addressed himself as Shadow, was polite enough and asked to shift and she merely nodded, quiet for now. "My name's Selene Vansenza." The girl dipped her crown in a polite manner to the stranger.

Quietly and politely, Selene said "Yes. I think Hadley is valued. He's certainly valued to me, but I hold no particularly high ranking in Casa di Cavalieri." She glanced down to Hadley, hoping he heard her words. His company was the world to the small coydog, and he had to know it. She had come rushing through the bushes for him, to put her own life on the line to fight off someone else. He was larger yes, probably more powerful. But anyone could tell, she had a fiercer spirit. Plus Hadley was too gentle. "So you want to know more about Casa huh?" She let a ghost of a smile cross her thin muzzle, and the lithe girl conjured up whatever she remembered Wayne telling her the day she had joined the large pack. 

"Well...Casa di Cavalieri was founded after the Aniwayan war, to create peace and become a stronger place to protect the wellbeing of others. The Sole and Luna, Jazper and Anann felt those principals of protection and building a strong trust within eachother would help harness the negativity and create peace and prevent more disputes." Selene glanced at Hadley again, hoping he wasn't going to leave her now, kick her out of his room because she had frightened him. "I guess that's all I know. I come from Anathema, I left there for Casa. What I was told impressed me, how they strove for neutrality and the wellbeing of others." She flicked a tail before breaking off, crouching down to sit beside Hadley on the ground. She wrapped one lean arm around his shoulder, rubbing his back gently before murmuring "I'm sorry." It must have been traumatic with Amy, horrible even. And now Selene was a monster. Her eyes were downcast, apologetic even. Tentatively, the Fiera leaned her head on his broad shoulder. Sorry and guilty.

Messages In This Thread