Regarding Ichika no Ho-En
I have no real say in this, but I've read through the thread (wow, that was long), and do have a few little things to say.

InH is a pack that came from two packs. That was a change so much bigger than what is being proposed here. Two packs had to disband, lose their "style", moved most of the members away, and form a drastically new pack. That, is some impressive change right there. As Saluce said (thankfully to support what I'm saying), Lin and Kris got crap for what they were doing, most likely more than the current opposition to this change. I feel like so many people are forgetting this or did not know just how much people talk. It's marvelous what InH managed to do. I think a slight rank change will hardly dent the pack. In comparison to it's founding, changing the ranks around is like trying to smack a mountain into moving.

The ranks don't seem to be changing terribly drastically. Honestly, it's going to be much more simplified. The first thing new joiners TEND to see is the rank table, and if they can't figure out what's going on, it's time to change the ranks. While I'm sure InH didn't have too much of an issue with that, I had glanced at the rank table before and, honestly, it was a little daunting and confusing with soooo many ranks. I think the change will be better in that regard. Sometimes thing gotta change around to work sometimes. Plus, anything that makes a leader's job 6000x better is good enough. Trust me on that.

From what I see so far, Zyn is just trying to give a little more room for creativity for the pack, and that there will be more options for different sorts of people to come along into her pack.

Honestly, I recommend people stick it out and see if they still dislike the changes with time. If they don't, they can always talk to Zyn about it! Leaders are here to listen to your problems about the pack or your opinions. But please, please remember that they aren't entitled to change everything on a whim. These things take some planning in discussion.

TLDR; I think the changes could be good, though I really hope people take the changes in stride and let it turn into something awesome.

Messages In This Thread