There ain't no room in my bed
[html]

OOC:

Her warm body pressed against him, and he answered happily by stroking her back with his hand. Vikas liked her little growl and laughter, it was charming to him, but hardly innocent. His grin softened to a smile of pure contentment. Fleta leaned in, demanding his attention with her eyes. Those amber-flecked eyes had a habit of pulling him in, whether he liked it or not. There was just something about her that was slightly off-putting, something that told him that she was not a nice girl, like he had tried to mentally defend her as. He had accepted his silent theory as fact, and had officially determined that she was probably feistier than what she had allowed him to see so far. Her Cheshire cat grin sent a fresh rush of adrenaline pumping through his body.

If she had just batted her eyelids, if she had played dumb or hyper-feminine, Vikas wouldn't feel the way he did now. It was purely because she seemed capable and sketchy that Vikas wanted to let go of all decency. The rush he was getting now was the same feeling he got when he had the chance to draw blood. It was invigorating. The things he wanted to do to her were things he would never dream of doing to other females, at least, not without buying them dinner first.

Vikas ducked his head close to hers, so that their cheeks brushed together ever so slightly. "Fleta," he spoke, his voice urgent but quiet. "If I'm ever going to visit your pack with any sense of pride or dignity, I think we ought to stop here." Not that he wanted to. He gave her a small squeeze around her waist. "Hm?" he murmured, giving her a quick lick to the neck.

Vikas Limonchenko
<style>
.vikas .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.vikas-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#14440D; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.vikas p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.vikas b {color:#14440D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.vikas {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... tock-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 20px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.vikas .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread