getting lost in those pretty brown eyes
Selene snuggled deep into the sheets, finding it warmer and by a lot, more comfortable. The girl was thankful and very very grateful to Hadley for allowing her to stay in his room, who knew if she'd manage to survive if she had to sleep outside still. She had tried shifting on her first day back, but it was too strong on a scale of pain with the rearranging of her body. Hadley whined seeing her this way. She hadn't wanted anyone to see her this weak, so fragile and helpless. She had thought she was strong enough to defend herself. She was fatally wrong. 

His hand reached down to touch her face, the small brown hybrid found herself leaning in gently to the touch, moving forward despite her broken body. There was only two males she openly trusted, other than Jazper the leader. Hadley and Saluce, one for saving her life, the other she had grown attached to for more relationship-wise reasons.

Sitting up, Selene extended her arm to rest it on his broad shoulder, she shuffled on her knees to pull herself chest to chest. Dark arms pulled themselves around his body, before whispering quietly "I missed you. I wanted to come home but I couldn't..." her tongue rasped out to catch the end of his nose. The affections couldn't be turned off after so long in her mind of not seeing Hadley. The lithe female sat there quietly for moment. Her tears were gone. Sel was grateful for being back home.

Messages In This Thread