[M] When Shadows Lurk
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

He growled playfully as she spun them and then he smirked as she gave him a small promise of causing him pain and he was okay with it and he was so happy at the moment he actually felt that anything she did to him other than leaving, or killing him he would enjoy. He rolled onto his side so he was next to her and in one motion he was then wrapped around her holding her close to his thick, black fur and his warmth. He smiled as he had her close to him so he could keep her warm and he made sure to rub her lightly keeping friction going and making her warm.

"Don't worry i wont leave you, so you wont have to hurt me...even though i might like it."

He kept her as close as he could as the wind came and then he looked around thinking of where they would be able to find shelter from the cold. "I passed a town on the way here...we could go there for shelter or i can just be your tent and keep holding you right here. It's up to you."

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread