Twist of Fate
After a few moments of silence the pups settled down, done eating. Nestled into her gigantic body their eyes began to droop closed. Amy wanted to change, take on her more regular optime form, pretend to be civilized when dealing with the assassin. That wasn't possible without disturbing her pups though. Amy allowed the indignity of being talked to while she was little more than a beast for her children. Amy was glad shifting into lupus wasn't necessary for this. It was a weak form, one she didn't care for. Secui was much better for protecting and caring for them. Once they got old enough Amy would resume her optime form and her dignified life of clothing.

Amy met Shadowfang's eyes, sharply looking for something to reveal that he was saying less than that, some proof that there was a hidden motive. As always, he seemed sincere in his words. It was puzzling, the honesty inside him. Amy herself was honest about her trade, but outside of that she saw no reason why not to speak to people however one wished. If compliments were beneficial, lies or not they would be handed out. Shadowfang had nothing to gain through the flattery however, leaving her puzzled. Pushing the matter aside she returned her gaze to the pups. It's difficult, on my own. Raoth can't be trusted to return. I have to get food on my own. I'm lucky Raoth won't harm the children.

Messages In This Thread