Righting a Wrong
[html]

OOC:: Sorry it's kinda short! WC: 408

In Character

It had been a short and very stressful wait for the calico yearling as she waited for Shandom to speak after her apology. While it had taken her some time to work up the bravery to apologize, she was very glad that he accepted it. He even went so far as to say he saw promise in her! That sent joy soaring through the girl, as she loved praise and so wanted to make her pack proud of her. A happy whine left her when the man said those words, and as the alabaster male finished speaking her tail began to wag, causing her small body to wiggle from the force of it.

“I saw you as a little bit harsh during the moment, but after I took the time to think over the situation I realized that you were only trying to help me. I will certainly come to you for advice, Shandom,” she said, her voice sincere and hopeful. “I’m sure there are going to be a lot of times when I could use some help.” Her muzzle broke into a grin. When the male bumped his head to hers, Ciara allowed her head to be pushed down just a little. He was, after all, her superior. After he had finished speaking, Ciara couldn’t contain her happiness at being forgiven any longer. It had been like a weight resting on her young shoulders since the incident with Noah, and now she felt as though she could relax.

“I saw you talking to Cerberus,” she said, her voice holding the tones of shyness. Her ears twitched a little, and if he could see beneath her fur he’d see a blush covering her skin. The hybrid always brought the strangest reactions from her, but she knew that talking about boys wasn’t the type of advice Shandom had been offering. “What do you think of him?” The yearling asked, sincerely hoping that he liked the other male. Then, she had a mini-stroke, wondering if Shandom would see right through her and realize that she had a crush.

She sat down on her haunches then, before tipping her head up to lick at her Gamma’s cheek. Her nose then bumped affectionately to the male’s shoulder. She’d been a little restless the past few days, and perhaps once Shandom had given her his opinion on Ceri, he wouldn’t mind a playful wrestling match. It had been ages since Ciara had participated in one, and she knew that it was a huge part of wolf bonding. In New Dawn, after all, they tried to behave as closely to their ancestors as they could.

<style>
.Candacesdb-c01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Candacesdb-c01 b {color:#ffffff;}
.Candacesdb-c01-b {width:434px; border:1px solid #cceeee; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.Candacesdb-c01-IC {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#cceeee; text-shadow:#999999 0px 0px 5px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; padding:0px 25px;}
.Candacesdb-c01-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Candacesdb-c01 {background-color:#e1eff5;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JByOd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aabbcc; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aabbcc; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:432px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 410px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread