4:20
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

I'm so sorry for the wait. I've just dropped Child option from my major (I was both Child and Youth options) so I no longer have my 3 hour lab and all the work that goes along with that <33 More time for 'Souls! About to head to work now, though ;_; 30 hours a week sucks.

She didn't mind that the male made a fool of himself every time that she saw him. Some were naturally clumsy, she knew...and it wasn't something that she would hold against the male. Each canine had their own strengths and weaknesses...and perhaps this had just been a matter of bad timing. She considered the male a sort of friend, as close to a friend as she had gotten in a long time. He seemed willing enough to be around her after she had helped him and was now conversing with her and not driving her away from the pack territory...these were signs of a friendship, she thought. The female hadn't had many friends in her lifetime that had lived through the years, but she'd had more than enough enemies. She was normally in some kind of leadership role and expected a certain caliber of professionalism when around her own pack members...that made it hard to make any friends that did not see her as something to be feared or revered.

She wondered idly if Shandom had past experience with pups. He seemed to be speaking well to her son. She'd had many litters over the years and did not plan on having any others for a good long while...to give herself a break from it all. She was bound and determined to remain as chaste as she could, if that was possible. Sometimes activities like those were great for relieving stress and working out an argument in a more physical way...but no. She couldn't be thinking about that right now, not here. She cleared her throat a bit, a slightly embarrassed expression coming onto her face before she turned her focus back to the handsome, scarred creature that stood before her and her son. "That I do. It's not a bad thing, though - you're pretty entertaining" She teased. Severus nodded when he received Shandom's answer, his ears perking to listen to the male's words about the new pack. He had never known anything but Anathema, so this was particularly interesting to him.

His own decisions about the form that he lived in made her question her own choices for a few moments. Why did she live that way that she did? It was certainly easier for her to manipulate human objects this way..."I see. I realized a few days ago that another reason that I enjoy this form is because it lets me stand over others and appear more dominant. There are other ways to show dominance, of course..it was just something I had thought about." He said that he thought that the leaders would accept gifts, a fact that made her glad. "I hadn't expected to find you out here...On your pack's lands I am nothing but a visitor without authority, at your mercy. Would you allow me inside? Severus was planning to hone his hunting skills outside your borders and meet up with me later on with something to eat." It was a standing order that the boy improve his hunting skills, and he could not do that on a pack's territory. He had chosen to follow her, and she would not ask for safe passage for anyone other than herself.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread