4:20
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Ruthie);</style>Naniko D'Angelo
Dated to Feb 1?

She had tried to evade the whelp, but it seemed as if her boy was following her no matter how far she strayed from the territory. Naniko looked back behind herself every few moments to check and see if the youth was still there, a dark shadow amongst the otherwise sepia canvass of trees and shrubbery that she had left behind as she'd taken leave from Anathema. Naniko had risen early and had made a loop around the territory before heading out to the lands beyond. Her son Severus had somehow managed to catch up with her somewhere between the Howling Caverns and here, though. She'd first detected him when she had crossed a small stream, having heard footsteps behind him, and had identified the boy completely when his smell had drifted to her along the breeze shortly after that. Naniko paid him no heed, though, unconcerned with the fact that her youngest son had chosen to stalk her on this day.

The female walked steadily along, nearing the borders of the new pack. She put her heavy backpack down on the ground, allowing it to flop over a bit due to its imbalance of weight. She had brought a few gifts for the members of the pack and hoped that they would appreciate them as much as she did. The Angela did not seek to offend them, but instead offer them something that they might not normally have access to...something to drink and something to smoke. She also sought to visit with Soran if she could, but wasn't sure if her mother would be out and about or even within the territory when she came to see her. As she waited at the border the tall alabaster luperci reached for a stick of rolled marijuana from her bag, setting it afire. Her child appeared from the brush to her left and leaned back against a tree, grinning at her as he panted. "Caught you, Mom." He said breathlessly. Naniko shook her head at him, walking over to bop him lightly over the head. "I knew you were there the whole time, child." She sat back to wait at the border with Severus, looking into the territory as the sun lowered a bit further in the sky.

Image courtesy of steppelandstock

<style>
.GR2_Nani p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Nani b {font-family:verdana; color:#455f6f; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Nani {background-color:#889eac; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#e1eaee; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6674/atable1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #a9bac1; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Nani .name {text-align:right; font-family:Ruthie; color:#e1eaee; font-size:55px; text-shadow:#667a87 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:29px;}
.GR2_Nani .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#667a87; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #455f6f;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Oh, Shandom...

Word Count: 708+

The life of a wanderer was clearly still in his blood; the man was restless.

It had never been unusual for the alabaster man to wander around Etienne in his youth; when pack-members wanted to find him, it was either a long, arduous process involving lots of loud howling and scenting, or they simply asked Lea where he'd wandered off to. Typically, she'd have an answer - He's by the river, or He's scouting the borders - do you want me to find him?. That is, if they could find Lea and not Shandom. It was so uncommon for the pair to be separated in their early days! He couldn't help but dwell on it. Whenever he was stressed, or feeling slightly unproductive, thoughts of Lea clambered to the forefront of his mind, screaming for attention and making his life significantly more complicated.

It was these thoughts that sent him to the borders and slightly beyond; Shandom had been patrolling in his favored four legged form. When he decided that absolutely nothing exciting was happening in New Dawn's borders today - or so he hoped, he wouldn't want to leave them unchecked - the man skulked behind a tree and decided to shift into the strange, bipedal form he'd frequented less and less as of late. Despite having the virus for nearly three years, the sensations were still bizarre. The strangest transition was that of his forepaws into things called hands; if he could have had these hands in all forms, though, he would have been quite all right with it. They came with nifty devices called thumbs, and it made grasping things without the use of his teeth all the simpler. Shandom knew the cracks were loud in the winter air, and he grimaced a bit. He hated these moments of vulnerability, when he knew he could be attacked and do absolutely nothing about it.

At least it was over quickly. For some reason, Shandom was talented at shifting forms; the transition took him only several minutes, where for others he knew it to be a lengthy process. Crouched still on all fours, the man slowly straightened to his new, impressive height - well over seven feet tall, and while not as broad as others, still blessed with lean, obvious muscles. The scarred gentleman flexed his hands and stretched out his legs, shaking an untamed mane from his eyes. He had long abandoned his eye patch, assuming it was scattered somewhere between the Court and here; he forsake it when he decided to live a 'normal' life.

Breaking into a brisk jog, Shandom moved away from the borders, though he did not have to go far before he changed course. A smile broke onto his lips when he caught the scent of Naniko, the woman he met in the woods several weeks prior. She'd managed to catch him in a rather embarrassing situation and help him out of it, and then he learned she was the mother of the lovely Caprica. It was strange, meeting the dark woman's mother - the two were so opposite in coloring that he never would have guessed it had he not been directly informed. There was another, younger smell with her, and Shandom assumed it had to be one of her children, though he could be wrong. He soon came upon her, and a curious scent wafted through the air to greet him; it wasn't wolf, nor was it any tree he'd ever smelled - it appeared to be coming from the thing between her lips that was... Wait, was that thing smoking?

The man let out an especially undignified yelp as he flat out ran to Naniko and the child, concern prevelant on his scarred features. What was she doing? Was this some strange form of suicide? Naniko! he barked, drawing closer and closer to her until....

He fell over a root.

Of course.

Shandom lay in the dirt for the briefest of moments, utterly mortified. You seem to always catch me in the most compromising of positions, the male grumbled, quickly kneeling up and dusting off his torso. But it is a pleasure to see you again, even if I do make myself to be utterly incompetent at walking.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.shandom-rainingocean { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CyXa0.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#d2e9ef; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.shandom-rainingocean b {color:# 000000; }
.shandom-rainingocean p { color:#00303d; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.shandom-rainingocean p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.shandom-rainingocean .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:# 000000; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.shandom-rainingocean .wordcount {color:# 000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Ruthie);</style>Naniko D'Angelo
:B

She'd been more social as of late, having chosen to go down and take part in the festival that had been organized for all of the packs. Severus had chosen to go down separately by himself, but had met up with herself and his father Barrett several times to touch bases throughout their time there. She considered his darkly hued dad to be a good friend of hers; they were companions and despite occasional sparks that she felt for the father of her most recent litter, she tried to keep their relationship as platonic as possible. The pups were always glad to see him and she wanted him to keep coming around; Naniko was a canine who was true to her word. She had told him at the inception of her pregnancy that she would ask nothing of him, and she had not. It was his choice whether to be involved with the pups and their upbringing, and she was always pleased to see him taking an active role when he was able to get to Anathema.

Her three boys were growing like weeds; the grayscale Severus was nowhere near her own massive height and had yet to learn to shift, but it was obvious that he would be a fairly large canine. He would gain Naniko's size, but more of Barrett's build as he grew to adulthood. His eyes were unique in themselves, a shade of molten silver that was unlike his mother, father, or siblings. The whelps had seemed to learn from their encounter with the bears, which she considered a blessing...Alaki had nearly been killed defending them from the beast, and she did not want that lesson to go to waste. She would not allow the pups to forget their grave mistake in taunting such a powerful animal, and neither would Alaki. He had a reminder of that mistake every day, now appearing to be blind in one eye because of the bear.

She didn't mind that Severus had accompanied her on this day - she planned to inquire about the new pack, a peaceful mission...he could learn more about talking to canines from different areas and about how to show respect to others when visiting their patch of soil. She heard the footfalls of another nearby and lowered her head and ears. Severus snapped to attention, watching Naniko's example and lowering his head, ears, and tail in respect. She didn't look up until she heard her own name - she had been recognized, and by someone that she knew as well! She was very surprised to see the male here, and was taken aback for a moment. Severus looked to her and straightened up a bit, unsure of how to react to the stranger.

Shandom had taken a nasty fall and her son immediately jumped forward to try and help him up. "Are you sure that I keep catching you at a bad time? Maybe you're naturally clumsy - I haven't been around you long enough to tell" Her words came, jesting. Severus backed away from Shandom and bowed his head slightly once more. "You know my Momma?" His silver eyes came up to rest upon Shandom. Naniko put her stick out, placing the warm end of it into the pouch on her belt because she did not want to litter. "Yes, Severus. This is Shandom. He was a loner when I met him...but it seems he's found a place to belong. Shandom, this is my young son Severus." She said, making the introductions. "What brought you to this pack? My mother Soran lives here. I came to hear news of the pack and to bring a few gifts, if you have the time"

Image courtesy of steppelandstock

<style>
.GR2_Nani p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Nani b {font-family:verdana; color:#455f6f; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Nani {background-color:#889eac; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#e1eaee; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6674/atable1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #a9bac1; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Nani .name {text-align:right; font-family:Ruthie; color:#e1eaee; font-size:55px; text-shadow:#667a87 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:29px;}
.GR2_Nani .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#667a87; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #455f6f;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Oh, Shandom...

Word Count: 556+

See, the unfortunate fact of the matter was that Shandom couldn't just brush off the dirt and pretend it hadn't happened. For one thing, his fur - like Naniko's, actually - was the purest of white. Years of genetic selectivity had ensured that Shandom would carry no traits except that for pure, unadulterated white, and this particular hue (or lack thereof, really) would make sure that, until he had a chance to sit down and really give himself a good tongue bath, there would be dirt absolutely everywhere. Shandom wanted almost nothing more than to just bury his head in his strange hands; there was a strange heat in his facial skin, and the male assumed this was a weird form of transitional embarrassment. Still, the man kept a good natured smile on his face. He was oddly happy to see Naniko; typically, if he'd embarassed himself so extensively in front of a wolf before, he would never want to see them again, even if they were female. It was strange, even now, that he wasn't desperately searching for an escape from this awkward situation that was only proliferated by the child that scampered forward to help him. Shandom almost chuckled when he realized this little thing was Caprica's sibling.

Shandom would have responded to Naniko's previous statement had he not been so suddenly asked by the little boy whether or not he knew his momma. It was cute and endearing; it was rare that he encountered small, happy family moments. It seemed almost everyone had some sort of dysfunction in their family life, and while he had no real knowledge of whatever situation was in this one, he had to assume that there was at least some semblance of happiness. After all, Naniko had brought her eager son with her on this journey to what he assumed must be a fact-finding mission on the mysterious new Northern pack. I've met your Momma a few times before. Bailed me out of a tricky situation once, and now she thinks I'm ridiculous the light man laughed. It's a pleasure to meet you, Severus.

He felt a little strange talking about New Dawn in this form, especially since it was so obviously out of line from what was normal here. It's called New Dawn, Shandom began. It's for wolves... wolves like me. I mentioned to you I don't spend a lot of time in this form? I still don't - and many of the wolves here don't either. We're trying to return to our roots and natural instincts, and live without human influences. He shrugged, unsure how to convey this lifestyle to someone who was clearly unaccustomed to it. The Alpha, Zalen, and the Alphess, Titania, have created a wonderful place here. It feels natural to me - I don't have to constantly be changing, as I prefer life on four legs. You caught me on two, though, he grinned, eyes twinkling good naturedly. I'm sure the Alphas would readily accept your gifts, and be honored that you thought to bring them. Shandom knew the appropriate action would be to call Zalen or Titania, and he considered perhaps doing that, but he also wanted to catch up with his friend - so maybe, if this other leader didn't mind, he'd just bring the gifts to the Alphas later.

<style>
.shandom-rainingocean { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CyXa0.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#d2e9ef; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.shandom-rainingocean p { color:#00303d; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.shandom-rainingocean p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.shandom-rainingocean .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:# 000000; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.shandom-rainingocean .wordcount {color:# 000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

I'm so sorry for the wait. I've just dropped Child option from my major (I was both Child and Youth options) so I no longer have my 3 hour lab and all the work that goes along with that <33 More time for 'Souls! About to head to work now, though ;_; 30 hours a week sucks.

She didn't mind that the male made a fool of himself every time that she saw him. Some were naturally clumsy, she knew...and it wasn't something that she would hold against the male. Each canine had their own strengths and weaknesses...and perhaps this had just been a matter of bad timing. She considered the male a sort of friend, as close to a friend as she had gotten in a long time. He seemed willing enough to be around her after she had helped him and was now conversing with her and not driving her away from the pack territory...these were signs of a friendship, she thought. The female hadn't had many friends in her lifetime that had lived through the years, but she'd had more than enough enemies. She was normally in some kind of leadership role and expected a certain caliber of professionalism when around her own pack members...that made it hard to make any friends that did not see her as something to be feared or revered.

She wondered idly if Shandom had past experience with pups. He seemed to be speaking well to her son. She'd had many litters over the years and did not plan on having any others for a good long while...to give herself a break from it all. She was bound and determined to remain as chaste as she could, if that was possible. Sometimes activities like those were great for relieving stress and working out an argument in a more physical way...but no. She couldn't be thinking about that right now, not here. She cleared her throat a bit, a slightly embarrassed expression coming onto her face before she turned her focus back to the handsome, scarred creature that stood before her and her son. "That I do. It's not a bad thing, though - you're pretty entertaining" She teased. Severus nodded when he received Shandom's answer, his ears perking to listen to the male's words about the new pack. He had never known anything but Anathema, so this was particularly interesting to him.

His own decisions about the form that he lived in made her question her own choices for a few moments. Why did she live that way that she did? It was certainly easier for her to manipulate human objects this way..."I see. I realized a few days ago that another reason that I enjoy this form is because it lets me stand over others and appear more dominant. There are other ways to show dominance, of course..it was just something I had thought about." He said that he thought that the leaders would accept gifts, a fact that made her glad. "I hadn't expected to find you out here...On your pack's lands I am nothing but a visitor without authority, at your mercy. Would you allow me inside? Severus was planning to hone his hunting skills outside your borders and meet up with me later on with something to eat." It was a standing order that the boy improve his hunting skills, and he could not do that on a pack's territory. He had chosen to follow her, and she would not ask for safe passage for anyone other than herself.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
[html]

Oh, Shandom...

Word Count: 704+

Perhaps it was his lack of true friendship, but Shandom had realized in the several months he'd been in this strange Western territory that he was rather socially awkward. Certainly he could make conversation rather easily and entertain a newcomer for a period of time before parting ways, but the alabaster male did not typically have anyone he could rightly call a friend. It was the sad reality of living independently for much of his life - creatures, since Etienne, had been rather transient, coming in and out before making too much of an impression. It hadn't bothered him until this very moment, when he looked upon Naniko with a sort of curious expression on his face. Would he be able to call her a friend? They were not equals in the sort of ranking way - she, an Alpha; he, a subordinate. But she was not his leader, and he was not her follower. Their initial meeting had been amicable, if embarrassing, and Shandom had found her quite attractive. Still did find her quite attractive, if he were being honest.

The white woman was larger than most other females he'd come across, many of whom adopted a more delicate, petite stature. Naniko was shorter than he by quite a few inches, but he'd come to realize he was quite tall, if rather lean. He was muscular, of course, but it was the lean kind of runner's build that gave him his shocking speed. The male hadn't let himself run purely for the sake of running in what seemed like months, and his legs were itching to do so - gaining that sort of speed on these two legs was quite enjoyable, he had to admit. It was something he enjoyed about the Optime form, though he would always prefer the two four legged ones.

When she spoke again, about how entertaining he was, Shandom barked an amicable laugh and wagged his tail behind him. You could say that, the Dawn wolf chuckled. I guess I'm just around to entertain you - what can I say? His smile was true and genuine, and lit his scarred face. When Shandom smiled, it made it a little easier to look past the terrible scar that blinded him on one side entirely. It was a reminder of the handsome wolf he could have been, the one that lived beneath the ruin of his face and still thought himself a lady killer. Perhaps it was now a rugged kind of good looks, but the male missed the times when he was classically handsome, an Adonis in his own pack, among his own people. He'd liked that, quite a bit. Now, he was merely a subordinate with an intimidating scar, though Shandom knew he would eventually rise through the ranks. He merely had to prove his own usefulness.

She spoke of dominance, and Shandom considered it thoughtfully for a moment. I suppose that is arguable, of course, and standing above others is certainly a benefit - but I, and my packmates, prefer the natural forms of dominance and submission. He shrugged, not ashamed to speak of his pack, and hoped she knew that he meant this all with the utmost respect towards her culture. But when she asked for enterance, the white male had to pause. This was something he could not grant - outsiders were, unfortunately, not allowed within Dawn borders without the express permission of Zalen or Titania, regardless of leadership rank. Shandom searched his mind, desperate to find the appropriate words so as to not insult the lovely leader - she was not only his friend, but a woman who controlled a large group of wolves that were their close neighbor. He sighed deeply, a look of deep apology on his face as he folded his strange hands. Miss Naniko, I do apologize, but I am but a subordinate here. Unfortunately, I do not have the traction within the pack to grant you entrance - that is a privilege we reserve for our Alphas, and our Alphas alone. If you wish, I could speak with them and ascertain their permission. I'm sorry, I do not wish to be rude. His words, as usual, were overly formal.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style>
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

The female had a larger stature than most, but she was steady and strong. Her father had been even larger than she, if it could be imagined...Roman D'Angelo had towered high above most everyone else that he'd met. She did not know if her stature had contributed to the fact that she was a leader at all or if she was able to use it to intimidate others because she had rarely tried - the female had the gift of words, in most cases, and could convince others to do what she wished without resorting to violence in most cases. It was a thought, though. She was careful with her words and chose them delicately, knowing that they could be a better weapon than physical violence sometimes.

She understood the need to follow the orders of one's leaders, and could respect that. "Don't worry too much about it, Shan. I've just found that I enjoy your company - I wouldn't mind going someplace else if that's acceptable" If he didn't want to visit with her she could understand that as well, and would simply leave the gifts and leave without any trouble. She hoped that he got the same satisfaction from visiting with her as she did him, but maybe he didn't consider her the same type of friend. She'd given him a grin when he had mentioned that he was there to entertain her, but it faded into a look of thoughtfulness as she waited to hear what her fate would be. "I don't need you to call the leaders..I just wanted to see you for a bit. I don't mind where we go."

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
[html]

Tried to avoid any PPing of her moving to the tree - if you'd rather they go somewhere else, that's fine! Smile.

Word Count: 457+

His face was an image of anxiety as he waited for Naniko's response. Would she leave? Shandom didn't quite understand it, but he liked the alabaster woman. They'd only met a handful of times, but she was funny, challenging, and independent - different, essentially, from most of the women he met. In a way she reminded him of Lea and what she could have been, how she might have looked if she were given the chance to develop normally, free of her mental burdens... But the Dawn wolf did not want to dwell on the past, and instead his soft gaze was fixed on Naniko's face. A slow smile spread across black lips when she said it was no big deal. Slight heat rose in his face, and mismatched eyes - one blind, one seeing - were averted for a moment before he picked them back to her again.

She made him smile. It was a strange feeling, an interesting one he hadn't experienced in as long as he could remember. Shan - a nickname, something he didn't typically experience. Shandom was easy enough for most, and in his childhood he'd been called Andy by the one who mattered most - though, since her, nobody else called him that and the male quite liked it that way. But Shan sounded right coming from Naniko's lips, and the white male ducked his head in acknowledgement of her words, the soft smile still very much there. I like seeing you too, Naniko, he said quietly, eyes meeting hers. The confession was small and fragile, the words falling away from him like a nervously given gift. He could not bring himself to use a nickname - they were too strange for the aristocratic male, and did not understand how exactly to formulate them - but he liked the way her name sounded on his tongue. It was filled with promise.

He looked around the outskirts of New Dawn, pondering where would be a good spot for the pair to sit and talk. Winter's bite was still in the air, but Shandom was covered with a thick coat of fur and assumed his companion, the regal Angela of Anethama, would be all right as well. Perhaps we could sit beneath a tree? As you were doing before? the subordinate inquired, inclining his head towards a large one with a larger base, so the two Luperci could comfortably sit side by side. And maybe you could show me what you were doing earlier. You had something on fire - in your mouth? I've never seen anything quite like that before. The large male began to move towards the tree he previously indicated, hoping she would follow suit and come sit beside him.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style>
</style>

The last year or so had been one of turmoil for the female. The months had brought some peace with them (Anathema had run smoothly, for the most part) but it was her own mental health that had begun to degrade, bit by bit. She'd gone through a few major losses: Her sister Selene had died in a cave-in, a fact that she considered to be mostly her fault due to her choice of pack territory...and then Ravesque had left, his spiteful daughter Esmeralda choosing to part ways with the pack soon afterward. Naniko had raised Esmeralda, Jackson, and Agony as her own when Ravesque had brought them to Anathema from New Brunswick, and it had hurt that her adoptive daughter could walk away from her family so easily. The young female hadn't liked the idea of Alaki as a leader, nor the fact that her own "mother" had been the one to promote him. Naniko often wondered if there wasn't more to it though, if Esmeralda had blamed her for Ravesque's disappearance. Naniko had met the dark male in New Brunswick when she had left the mainlands, having joined the pack that he'd been a big part of. Things had ended up carrying a pup of his - her middle son, Scorpius D'Angelo. He had been one of the first pups to experience Anathema when she and Azalea, one of her best friends at the time, had left the New Brunswick pack to come and found it. Now her little boy was over a year old, and his father was nowhere to be found...having disappeared like smoke from their mountainous pack.

Ravesque had been one of the few canines that she'd been able to be herself around. It wasn't that she was fake around others (nay, she was quite genuine) but there were some sides of herself that she could not show to the pack. She had to show them the face of a brave and strong leader, hell bent on their protection and safety. There was no time for emotions or struggle when one had to put that face on every day and face the world. Her own problems often fell to the wayside when compared to the day to day of leading the pack. She felt lucky to have Alaki there to help her, so that she did not have to do so much and had a little time for herself. It was nice to be someplace that was not Anathema with a wolf that she didn't have to worry about being "Angela Naniko" around. She could be whatever she wanted.

The response to Shandom's words came out slyly. "Good. Because I plan on visiting you quite often now that I know where you are" The words sounded a bit creepy as they emerged from her muzzle, but it was too late to recapture them now. She let the comment sit as it was, shrugging with a slight grin. She was no stalker, but as long as he allowed it she would continue to come by to see him. His interest in her previous activity had her nodding before he'd even finished the sentence, turning to walk toward the tree that he had mentioned. "I used to live in trees like this one. Trees with hollowed out trunks or roots, anyway. In Phoenix Valley, a pack I lived in in the past, I had a den beneath the roots of a willow tree. It was pretty well protected by those long branches. And back in Clouded Tears, before the fires, I had one very similar to that. That was before the fires that brought us up over Halcyone, though." She said. Naniko pulled the long wrapped stick from the pouch on her belt, putting it to her muzzle and going for her flint and steel. A few precise movements had it going once more, and she puffed on it a few times. "This is a wonderful plant that a friend of mine grows. It has amazing properties..makes one feel much more relaxed and happy. I don't use it daily, but sometimes it really helps after a long day"

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
[html]

Shandom wants to try it, but he has NO IDEA what's going to happen with the smoke. He thinks it's burning her lungs xD

Word Count: 550+

Dark lips had contorted into a small, devilish smirk when Naniko spoke of coming to see him again. Her playful, sly words gave rise to a small wag of the handsome male's long and rather fluffy tail, indicating his pleasure only through his wolfish nature. Shandom had lost much of his knowledge of bipedal interactions since coming to New Dawn and reverting back to what he knew - perhaps if he were more acquainted with his two legs (and, more importantly, two arms), he would have given the smaller woman a hug. It would not have been awkward to embrace her: the size difference between the two was not significant as it was for Shandom with many other creatures. A simple embrace would be easy for the two, but, alas, the Dawn wolf did not hold that in his repertoire of abilities.

He listened quietly as she spoke of living in trees like this. It would be interesting to live in such a place, though Shandom had always found greatest comfort living in the caves. Perhaps it was the darkness that shrouded him - the creature was not one for light when he attempted to sleep. Plus, caves felt safer and more protected, and the Qi'Vaex man had been raised as a suspicious creature. But who could fault him? He lost his biological parents when he was young to a group of wolves who sought nothing but chaos, and his sister desperately hunted him. It was all rather ridiculous, if he thought about it. When she mentioned the fires, Shandom perked up slightly - in his journey north, he'd scented ashes and wondered what devastation could have wrought such a thing. I smelled that, when I first came from the West and then again when I came here from the Court, in the South. The fire, I mean. Not the fire itself, of course, but the destruction. It smelled...dead. The sentence sounded morbid, though that was not his intention. But the subordinate was not going to make light of it - for all he knew, she lost comrades and family in its fiery path.

Shandom watched with morbid fascination as she reached into her bag and prepared a plant like substance. He assumed she would inhale it, though the thought to him was simply baffling. What compelled her to put the very thing that drove her over the Halcyon in her mouth? It seemed dangerous and on the border of ignorant, though he would not criticize until he understood. Watching her puff at it, though, was almost too much: the light man had to force his hand back down several times in a rather comedic fashion to prevent himself from snatching the thing out of her mouth and stomping it out on the ground. You speak of it so highly, Shandom remarked once he'd regained control of his runaway limbs. I just... Don't understand how you could put it... in your mouth. I mean, it's on fire. Can't you eat it or something? The man deplored sounding uneducated, and he hated not knowing what made it so great that she would go to such great extents as to burn herself from the inside out. It seemed like a horrible death, and so Shandom assumed the plant had absolutely miraculous properties.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style>
</style>

She wondered if he would need some help hanging onto it or not. Sometimes when one got to the very end of it the stick would get really hot, but she didn't mind - she could always drop it before she got burnt and stamp it out. She wanted to share this experience with someone else very badly, since Barrett rarely came about any more and there weren't many others in the pack who liked to smoke. It wasn't natural, but at the same time it was. The plant came from the ground like tobacco, but it also gave the user a really nice feeling inside when they smoked it. She had never felt such a thing before when smoking normal tobacco.

"Yes...everything up there to the north of the mountains burned. I went back to my birthplace a few years ago, Chimera territory up there...it was nothing but ash. I wonder if it's changed since then. Probably not yet. But I hope someday it'll be liveable then. I was born there, but ended up getting adopted by a wolf from a different pack who took a shine to me. She argued with the leader then to let me stay - he didn't see any benefit in having a useless pup around, I guess. But my parents had taken off at that point, so I had no where else to go. I think he realized that" Then when her adopted mother had disappeared, she'd had to do things for herself. The old Clouded Tears alpha Laruku had helped her out by bringing her bundles of meat to feed herself and her siblings, a job she'd had to take on at a very young age.

She wasn't certain if Shandom understood the process that she was using to smoke the plant. "I've got it all torn up inside this paper. The paper makes it so that the stuff is confined..so the air only has one way to go. It comes in through the other end, passes through and breathes life into the fire. The fire then burns up the leaves, which make smoke that I inhale. The smoke is warm, but not hot. Then I just breathe that back out." She tried to explain. Naniko held her hand out to him, offering to put it up to his lips. "You just suck on it..breathe in. Then breathe it back out. It's real easy" Of course, if he didn't want to try then she'd take it away just as quickly. She didn't want to offend.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
[html]

Shandom exhibits some of his less dignified traits....

Word Count: 409+

He listened attentively as Naniko described where she was from. She had always lived here, in this region... That was so strange to him! His childhood, he supposed, was not hugely different from these lands. The landscape was similar - mountainous and lovely, with ready access to water. But he'd never been well acquainted with the ocean until he reached this side, although sometimes Shandom wondered if the stretch of water he'd seen closer to Etienne was the same stretch of water here. He'd traversed for many moons, and his journey had been tedious - there was no way anything that large existed, truly. But when she mentioned she was adopted, a wide smile broke across his face - it was something he could relate to. Granted, he'd killed his adoptive parents, but that wasn't something he tended to advertise. That was kind of him, and the wolves who took you in, Shandom remarked, casting her a friendly grin. Little puppies? Nothing worse! His tone was clearly kidding, and the male hoped she realized that. She was, of course, a mother, as she'd proven by bringing her son with her and admitting her ties to Caprica. I was adopted too, actually, Shandom admitted. As soon as he said it, he wished he could bring it back: he was not used to admitting those things about himself. He guarded his family like a secret - his secret.

She launched into an explanation of the plant, and Shandom could feel his curiosity budding. By the time she extended it to him, the male was almost excited, though it was the kind of excited that came before doing something he knew he shouldn't. It was close enough to his lips that he didn't have to take it in his hands, and Shandom was grateful for that - he wasn't huge on the idea of holding fire. He extended his head rather delicately and enclosed his lips around the strange thing before inhaling.

It felt fine, for a moment. Shandom wondered why he'd thought it was a big deal. He exhaled slowly, and inhaled again.

Then, of course, his throat was on fire and he remembered why wolves were not supposed to smoke things. The scarred man began to cough in a rather mortifying fashion, and he looked nothing like the casual stance Naniko had adopted. This is embarrassing, he choked out, managing a wicked grin as he hacked away the vestiges of smoke.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style>
</style>

She had been in the opposite situation as Shandom - her adopted mother Iskata had nearly tried to kill her. She would have completed the job had Naniko not miraculously shifted and ran away on two legs. Then the insane mother had come back with memory loss and a new name...a new family. Naniko had heard rumors that she'd gotten together with a male named Phoenix, who had led the Storm pack, and had confirmed it later when she'd come face to face with Iskata's second litter. Ember Phoenix had been nothing but polite to her, honestly, and she'd been unable to find a reason to dislike her despite Iskata. Ember'd had some of the same issues with her...the mother had been a madwoman, surely.

"Yes. I grew up with a strong sense of family. Also, a strong sense of grief and loss. She abandoned me with her own litter when I was but five or six months old. I had to care for them...no one else in the pack had much interest in a crazy wolf's pups. They've grown and one of them has kids of his own now..pretty crazy. But Iskata, my adopted mom..she was always kind of nuts. I didn't find a real mother figure I could look up to until I met Soran, my friend Conri's mother. She helped make up for everything that Iskata caused." The she-wolf had been kind, gentle, and fierce when she had to be. They'd all been so much younger then, so innocent and naive. She had been a protector and provider for the two young canines.

His attempt at smoking was far better than the first time she'd ever tried to do it. That time she had thought she was dying - her throat had swollen up and she'd coughed until she'd vomited. This was good, that he seemed to be OK other than the coughing. She'd been smoking for a year or so now, ever since she had kicked a few other addictions...she rarely coughed any more no matter how long she held the smoke in. She reached up to try to pat him on the back a little. "That was actually a good first try. Sorry, I should have warned you about the coughing. I lost my lunch the first time I tried it...It's best to do this near something that you can drink just in case you do start really coughing. I've got a bottle of something in my bag, but I'm not sure if it's the best on a sore throat. It's some wine. This was part of the gift that I had intended for your leaders...but what's say I deliver something better sometime soon instead" She pulled that out carefully, unwrapping it. She had rolled the bottle up in leather so that her things would not make noise as she traveled.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 500+

Shandom, apparently, would not only be mortified by the awful noises that kept coming from his throat. Naniko elaborated upon her childhood, and the white man peered away momentarily to regain his composure and try to formulate a response. He knew that others were troubled, but it was disconcerting to think any parent would ever abandon their children - adopted or otherwise - to care for puppies at such a young age! No five or six month old child was capable of such a thing, and Shandom could feel his respect for the Anethaman Angela grow. She was strong, apparently, and had been from such a young age. Family was important to her - what would she think, then, if she discovered his crimes? He had wrenched apart families and and was responsible for irreparable grief. But she mentioned Soran, and this gave him reason to speak again - he knew the black wolf! She lives here, you know, Shandom said simply, returning his gaze to the white woman beside him. She's the Betess, and her mate Deuce - they're both here. She's very nice, and quite wise. New Dawn is better for her presence. Shandom was quiet for several moments before he shook his head. But that sounds like a ... difficult existence. I am sorry you had to go through that before you found someone like Soran.

As he spoke, the white subord could feel his tongue growing strangely funny as the world seemed to compress around him in a strange and lovely way. Is this what Naniko spoke of? Was this the relief she got from this strange plant? Shandom supposed it was enjoyable, though the sensations were entirely new and bizarre. He wasn't positive whether or not it would be something he partook in on a regular basis, but new experiences never frightened him. Traditionalist though he may be in his fundamental beliefs, day to day excitement was never to be ignored. No, Shandom was quite all right with this new development, even if it did result in a most unpleasant, insatiable itch in the back of his throat. Naniko mentioned something to drink, and how he'd done well - but really, all he could think about was drink and sweet liquid. I have absolutely no idea what wine is, the male stated. You must think me so ignorant, but I assure you I'm not. Not in the ways that matter. It took him a minute to figure out the accidental insinuation behind the words before he burst out laughing. My goodness. I apologize, Miss Naniko... I didn't mean it that way. I meant I can hunt, and defend myself, and things like that. Anyway. Wine. I am desperately thirsty, and... I'd love a sip, if you don't mind.

If she said yes, Shandom realized an unfortunate stipulation: he would have to figure out how to work liquid from the bottle, though he'd seen them before. The male almost groaned. This lifestyle... It was all very strange.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style>
</style>

Naniko didn't want to make him feel pressured, and put the stick out after a few more puffs. It was mostly gone anyway. She put the butt of it back into the pouch on her belt before reaching behind herself to pull it off completely. There, now she could rest easier. Her weapons were cumbersome, the axe and daggers that she regularly carried. She wanted to show her friend a good time the way that she knew how to do it, but she also didn't want to overdo things or make it to where he had a bad experience because of her. She hadn't been too happy in the past when she had thrown up after smoking and had given it some time and thought before starting again.

She'd hoped that she would run into Soran sometime, as she had smelled the older canine around...and to hear from Shandom that she was indeed still living here made her smile. "She told me so in the past when she came to visit me...I just didn't know if you knew her. She's got a kind heart. And Deuce too - if you see her, tell her that I say hello. I knew her quite well" Naniko was proud that there were still a few old souls in the lands like herself. Those two females were even older than she. She nodded in agreeance to Shandom's words, beginning to feel the effects of the drug more and more as time passed by. She smiled at him, wondering if the effects were the same for him. "It's OK. That was the first test of many in my life..and I have overcome every obstacle that I could. I have no regrets" She said. Naniko was at peace with her past, for the most part.

She clicked her claws on the bottle's surface, examining it before looking back to Shandom's handsome face. "Wine won't affect us too much, it's not very...er..potent. I enjoy the taste, myself, but some don't. It's made from grapes, from what I understand" Which was a product that Ichika specialized in, according to their past leader. They'd had a shaky alliance with the pack before Nayru had left and it still remained, as far as Naniko knew. She pulled a shallow dish from her bag, the item that they could use to drink the wine from, and popped the cork on the bottle before pouring a bit into the dish. "You first, my friend"

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 500+

The world was thick and enveloped in something soft, and it appeared to slow down to a more reasonable pace. If Shandom didn't have such a healthy respect for fire and the dangers associated with it he would likely want to adopt the thing as a regular habit. But he knew it was unnatural to smoke it like this (although he was slowly considering the benefits of finding this strange plant and consuming it with his teeth), and he liked his life as wolfish as possible. Being with Naniko was different - she was so cultured in comparison to him. The wolf could not bring himself to feel self conscious in such a calm state, though, and a silly smile slipped across his lips before he could gain adequate control of his facial muscles.

Her words were amplified strangely, as if coming from a further distance within a cave. It took Shandom several moments to process what exactly she was saying, but his tail wagged eagerly: he assumed it was good. The white man was not close with Soran or Deuce, and he found their mateship quite odd, but they were good women. It was nice to not be the oldest wolf in the pack - he felt that it diminished his if he were an elder. Shandom did not want to be seen as fragile, and appearing young and virtile in comparison to the older women was a luxury he was excited to afford.

Shandom cocked his head slightly as he watched her pour the wine onto... something? A dish? How strange. He'd seen that before, at least, and he supposed it would be best to lap out of the contraption as he would normally do from a stream. He wondered what she meant about it being not so potent - did it also affect him like the strange plant he'd inhaled? All right, then, he said simply, taking the dish from her and lapping from it as he'd thought. The substance had a strange flavor, bitter almost, though it soothed his parched throat. Interesting, Shandom commented once he'd finished, returning the thing to Naniko. It's not water, but it... Tastes good. I like it.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style>
</style>

She didn't know if it was some kind of a sign from the Gods that she and Shandom kept running into each other or not. She was learning to enjoy the male's company and his various antics - they amused her and she found him quite endearing. It was nice to be with someone who she could be herself around, someone who she did not have authority over. She saw them as equals in their own rights. From different packs, enjoying different ways of life, but on the same playing field. Naniko had never asked him about his age, but it was something that she was curious about. There were few older canines in the lands, and even fewer who had lived in the area as long as she. The Angela was getting no younger, and her sixth birthday was right around the corner. She'd been born within a hundred miles of Anathema and had no desire to leave.

It wasn't that she did not enjoy the company of youth...the Angela just had trouble relating to them at times. Life wasn't all about glory and fame, it was about the relationships that one made...the friendships and life in the pack. Living with and supporting others for the greater good of all. She had somewhat twisted ways of dealing with a few things in her life, but for the most part she stuck to her values. Sometimes a canine in the pack would make life difficult for her and she would have to address that, even kick them out of the pack if need be...but she tried to stick by her word as much as she could. The Angela was quite a genuine wolf.

"I like it, but it also makes my mouth sting a bit at times" It was the bitterness of the grapes that caused it, perhaps. She was glad to hear that he enjoyed the tart flavor as well, and smiled. "Wine...is more of an adult drink, I think. All the younger wolves like the hard liquor" From her experience, that was the truth. Naniko wasn't sure how to broach the subject of age other than to just get down to it, and she frowned for a moment before continuing. "You're an older wolf like me, right Shan? I didn't know how to ask it, really..I mean, age can't really be guessed by looking at scars. We each have our fair share of those, however.."

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
[html]

Changing up the tables as I am OBSESSED with this one. xD Also, short. Sorry. D: WC- 356

The strange and subtle blend of sour and sweet felt new in Shandom's mouth, and his pink tongue darted out to clean alabaster chops so as to make sure he didn't miss any of the dark liquid. He was surprised he enjoyed the strange stuff, as he was normally so averse to anything human. But right now he was content, satisfied to spend time with the equally light woman beside him. There was something about her that put the normally tense man at ease. Perhaps it was her coloring, or her stronger-than-average personality; regardless, Shandom valued each moment he could spend with his new friend. That was what he would call her - a friend. A small smile curled at his lips. He liked the idea.

When she spoke she asked about his age, mentioning subtly the scars they both carried. He subconsciously raised his hand to his face, suddenly acutely aware of the ostentatious scar that ruined his once handsome face. In Etienne, he'd been so damn good looking - in fact, he would be arrogant enough to admit that he was probably the best looking male there - and now his face was... Not exactly ruined, per se, but the first thing eyes were drawn to was often the long, jaggedly pink scar. But Shandom knew Naniko had not intended to make him self conscious, and he gave her a small smile. There's no other way to ask than what you just did, he commented. But yes, I am older. Older than you, likely - I do not know the precise date of my birth, but I'll be six at the beginning of the third moon cycle. By this, Shandom meant he would be six in March - though he did not know that. You don't look as old as I do, Nani, he grinned. But you're the first wolf I've seen around here who's not... He struggled for the words momentarily, before coming up with what seemed to be the most obvious answer. Not a child. The white wolf immediately thought of Titania, but figured it was prudent not to mention her youth. He thought for a moment, then laughed. That's not true. Soran and Deuce are both older than I. But they appear to be the exception to the rule.

<style type="text/css">
.waadoc b {font-weight:bold; color:#cad3ec; text-shadow:#16120d 1px 1px 2px;}
.waadoc p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.waadoc {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#98938c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3zqrQ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #595856; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3f4047; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.waadoc .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.waadoc p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.waadoc p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style>
</style>

^^ I realize he shifted earlier, he can shift back if you want him to XD;; Sorry! lol. but she has an urge to run around XD

It wasn't often that she came across rugged, older males. Even less frequently was the idea that she could save one of them from anything - freeing Shandom's foot had been a way to get the two acquainted and talking...but it wasn't the usual way. Part of leading Anathema was that she could not often leave it behind to go and seek out romance or new friendships that could turn into more than that. Having relations with someone inside of the pack could be disastrous depending on who it was and if they rose through the ranks. Casual flings were not her forte either, though she wouldn't turn her nose up at something like that if it was the only option presented to her. In her lifetime she'd had two mateships, but neither of them had been successful - both canines had betrayed her trust and then done things that she didn't know if she could forgive either of them for. Conri had turned into a murderous sociopath, and Anu had sided with Savina in Naniko's exile from the pack.

She had no real "type" of canine that she preferred when it came to lovers or romantic partners - it took chemistry, more than anything else. Shandom's age was intriguing to her (he probably had stories to tell if he was as old as she) but her question had been a passing thought and nothing more. Naniko didn't know what he thought about his own scars, whether he wore them as a badge of honor or perhaps thought of them as mistakes...but she liked them. They were the marks of a fighter...that he had tried to defend someone, something, or defend his own life against another. She watched as his hand rose to the marks on his face and she reached up to rub at her own scars. A few ran up and down her forearms, dividing the fur there, and hairless patch on her chest made another quite visible, just at the top of her bosom. "Yours are handsome" She commented.

The Angela was glad that she hadn't offended him too much by her questions. The wine was nearly gone and she set the dish down on the ground next to her. She was surprised by the fact that he was so close to her in age - he had been born only three months before her! She snorted, then spoke. "Yes sir, you're quite a bit older than me, then. I'm but a young 'fae, y'see..." Naniko moved to try and bumped her elbow into him, jesting. "You're a whole three moons older" She said matter-of-factly. The alabaster female stood up, then, teetering slightly before she regained her balance. "I'm going to shift. I want to run!" She announced. They'd spent too long sitting here on the ground talking. It felt like they'd been sitting in one spot for hours! She didn't trust that she could run on two legs without falling and breaking anything, so she began to focus on the change. The normally self-conscious shifter made the transition seamlessly. She looked back to Shandom before trotting a few steps and turning back away from the border. "Think you can catch me, old man?" She challenged, a grin forming on her muzzle.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
[html]

Shandom's so excited xDD WC- 428

The more Shandom looked at Naniko, the more he decided that she was lovely. It wasn't quite the classical sort of beauty - she didn't appear delicate, or easily breakable - but rather the kind that had seen a little too much and lived to tell the tale. He supposed the same could be said about him. The Dawner liked that she was scarred, that she had seen the world. There were so many young canines around him that were raised in sheltered environments and didn't know what it was like to lose the people closest to you. Shandom wished he didn't - he would have done anything to sleep curled around Linquilea again - but the reality of things made him grateful for the Anetheman Angela. He was additionally grateful she didn't flaunt her rank, or really speak of it - Shandom preferred to think of her as simply Naniko.

When she complimented his scars, calling them handsome, the white male could not help but let a small, sardonic smile spread across his face. You would not think that if you knew the story, he said lightly. But what scars have a good story? The wine was making him slightly chattier, and the world was still fuzzy - Shandom felt his tongue swell a bit in his mouth (though it could have just been a figment of his imagination). Regardless, he did not let the past dwell on his shoulders, and instead refocused on the woman before him. You are simply lovely to see. It was one of his cornier pick up lines, but it made him giggle: shame was beyond him. Even if you are basically a child. He winked at her and nudged her back before promptly falling in love with the idea of running around on his native four legs.

Watching Naniko shift was strange - he'd never seen another creature shift forms, and she did it with practiced ease. You're better at that than I am. I haven't been shifting my whole life, Shandom stated before beginning the progress himself. The cracking of bone and shrinking of sinew changed the tall man into his four legged wolf form, and when he was finally on four paws again the male could not help but wag his tail frantically with excitement. You underestimate me, Nani, Shandom laughed as she challenged him. Running is my thing. And the male, with a sudden burst of excitement, bumped his head against hers in a friendly manner before spinning away from the New Dawn borders and letting his paws fly.

<style type="text/css">
.waadoc b {font-weight:bold; color:#cad3ec; text-shadow:#16120d 1px 1px 2px;}
.waadoc p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.waadoc {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#98938c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3zqrQ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #595856; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3f4047; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.waadoc .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.waadoc p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.waadoc p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]