It's A New Life
[html]

OOC: So sorry for the wait, I had a rough week :/ and Auggie's a grumpy butt xP|| Word Count →394

The male knew he was falling with no way to stop himself. His body collided with both women, dipping the Beta’s face in the mud and causing Blind to topple over once again. When his eyes finally opened he gave his head a hard shake. Everything seemed to be spinning. When he noticed the Beta there he straightened immediately and took a couple steps back, his ears and tail lowering greatly. “Beta…” He said, breathless. “I-I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to…” But her chuckles had his ears twitching and his face began to blaze under his fur. He didn’t quite know what to do or what to say and hung his head, avoiding eye contact with either female. He was feeling like a total and complete idiot, but he hadn’t expected the Beta to be there. Blind was chuckling herself and nuzzled into him. “No I’m not hurt,” he rumbled, continuing to avoid eye contact. It was clear by his voice that he was extremely embarrassed and displeased with himself, but he tried as hard as he could to at least be respectful in the Beta’s presence.

He stood back from the pair reservedly, only pausing in his brooding to glance at the Beta and Blind from the corner of his eyes when he was asked the question. His eyes bored into Blind’s then, bidding her silently to show the same submission she’d shown him before in the buffer zone. No matter how well the two knew each other it was a terribly important ritual. She bowed respectfully and he looked her over with a little more interest than necessary. He caught himself and darted his eyes away a moment before replying. “I do, Beta.” His voice possessing the seriousness that Soran’s lacked. She spoke at greater length to Blind and he listened carefully.

He was displeased that she’d kept him waiting this long, but she was here now and he let it go for the moment, although as soon as the Beta were to leave he’d no doubt bring it up. He didn’t like being kept waiting, and it mattered little if he harbored any feelings for her or not, he’d most certainly let her know. It was simply the way he was. “Yes, Beta,” He said gruffly, nodding in her general direction although his eyes never met hers, nor came near.

<style>
.ND-Aug1ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.ND-Aug1 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ND-Aug1 b {color:#FEF380; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em #BF8F30; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ND-Aug1 {font-family: tahoma, arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:514px;}
.ND-Aug1inner{background-color:#290F36; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/ ... awn2-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #261E0E; width:514px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
.ND-Aug1Imagecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
</style>

Image credit to freelancah at deviantart

[/html]

Messages In This Thread