M-I Was Lost, Now I'm Broken
[html]

OOC I waited as long as I could stand. Others are still free to jump in! and she's not gonna be friendly

Terra's attempts at cleaning the wounds were not working well. Each lick only brought a fresh wave of blood from the wounds. She growled in frustration, doing her best not to irritate her wounds. She was lucky to have found somewhere she could squeeze in so she wouldn't end up as prey for someone. A voice reached her, causing her head to turn around. Her jaws snapped at empty air, nose futilely working to smell something. Her nose was completely blocked by the blood, leaving her unable to smell anything. Her eyes were wide, unable to tell anything about the canine before her. The words about trespassing set her laughing. Her chest hurt, coughing caused by the bitter laughter. They wouldn't have to worry about her trespassing for very long.

Her fangs remained bared at the stranger as another one slid in. She didn't recognize the creature, jaws snapping at the hands that reached for her. Couldn't they just leave her alone? Terra didn't need their help. She'd get herself through this. Deep down Terra knew that she was in trouble, but her mind was clouded with pain and fear. She just wanted them to stay away. His closeness sent her into a flurry of panic, pushing herself further inside. Yet another one arrived, and Terra knew she was in trouble. Pure fury radiated off this one, snapping at her relentlessly. Mindlessly Terra shook herself. She worked to force herself to stand, legs trembling from the blood loss. She managed to meet his gaze challengingly for about three seconds before collapsing back down. The wave of anger continued, and Terra couldn't run to escape. She turned her fangs onto the dirt walls of the den she'd squeezed herself in, trying to break the walls so they wouldn't be able to reach her.

<style type="text/css">
.tricksterra b {font-weight:bold; color:#bc0c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.tricksterra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.tricksterra {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2f0000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yqX4Z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#ba893a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.tricksterra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tricksterra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread