M-I Was Lost, Now I'm Broken
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Terra listened as Shadow spoke to her, ears trained on the one canine that she'd managed to recognize through the pain and confusion. She wasn't too clear on how he'd learned her name, already parts of the meeting slipping through her mind, lost in the rush of pain. She felt herself lifted from the ground, and it was like the cougar had her in it's mouth all over again. Terra struggled weakly, quickly losing the ability to fight. Exhausted she allowed herself to be carried, trying to reserve her energy so she could defend herself when needed.

Lowered down Terra felt her nose being licked. She didn't care for the sensation very much, trying to pull away. He was determined though, and Terra sneezed as the passage was finally cleared. She was able to smell what was around her. Terra licked her nose, trying to keep the fresh blood from blocking it again. Relieved Terra took a deep whiff of where she was, stiffening as she recognized the territory as New Dawn. Shadow...have to leave. They'll kill me... She looked at him, distressed, wincing as she realized that the scent was on him too. Her eyes widened with fear as she shrank down, unable to escape.

<style type="text/css">
.tricksterra b {font-weight:bold; color:#bc0c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.tricksterra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.tricksterra {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2f0000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yqX4Z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#ba893a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.tricksterra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tricksterra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread