M-I Was Lost, Now I'm Broken
[html]
OOC / +327

Everyone was ready to do the tasks he had asked of them, and he was grateful for that. Ciara especially seemed excited to be chosen to go after the cougar with Augustus, but Zalen took note of the Epsilon’s obvious agitation as he walked by Shadowfang. Zalen’s mind recorded this, and as the two bounded off the dark Alpha turned to watch as Shadow picked Terra up gently yet firmly. Deuce had already taken leave, most likely to set up what was needed back at the den site, and Zalen and Shadowfang began their trek in that direction.

Zalen knew it was a risk bringing a stranger so deep into their territory, but it was a risk that had to be taken; a life was at stake, and Deuce’s remedies were back in the communal cavern. They sped along, and Zalen’s ear flicked in Shadow’s direction as he thanked the Alpha for his grace, but then he asked a question about Augustus that set Zalen’s fur on edge. The dark Alpha turned to look at the Subord cradling the near lifeless coyote body, Augustus has good reason to act the way he does; I trust him, and so should you. You must also remember to respect him, he is your superior. He hoped this would be sufficient. Zalen knew that the members of his pack could choose their own place within the pack structure, even if this meant the butting of heads, so he remained somewhat vague on the tension between the two males. They would eventually sort it out, and this could lead to a change in ranks if the outcome so called for it.

Soon they arrived at the den, and Deuce had set up a small fire amongst a ring of stones. Zalen turned to Shadowfang and nodded at him to take the girl to her, while Zalen circled around to his mound and sat upon it, keen green eyes watching what would transpire.

<style type="text/css">
.zzalenspi b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e392d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2f0b07; }
.zzalenspi p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zzalenspi {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4b1313; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3cX7h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 307px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#723028; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zzalenspi p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zzalenspi p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread