New friends?
[html]

out of character text

Terra glanced down at her leg and sighed. Moving had made it much worse, unfortunately. The swelling hadn't been there before her foolish trip to the borders, something she was beginning to deeply regret. No matter how difficult it might be to stay still, it was better than risking her life doing something as stupid as this. Having her lie torn apart Terra glanced over at Aylu. It's not your size. I've seen bigger. You just moved too quickly for my taste. It had felt like an attack being launched against her, even if it hadn't been meant as one. My name's Terra.

Blood seeped down her side, with Terra doing her best to ignore the fact that it was slowly growing more painful to hold herself firmly. Ayita was going to kill her when she managed to make it back to the house. Sighing Terra slowly lowered herself down to the ground. Alright. But only because you insist. Her eyes still held suspicion in them, but she would allow this stranger to help her. It seemed to genuinely pain him to see her in such a state, despite the fact that they had no connection to each other.

<style type="text/css">
.xmas-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xmas-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xmas-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xmas-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... G_4177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.xmas-01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.xmas-01 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread