New friends?
OCC: What are terra's wounds?

"Thank you Terra" he said as she lowered herself to the ground. He watched her before skooting over to her with the strips of robe. "How did you get so beat up? Your leg is really swollen. Is it broke? I can set it if you will let me. I have some herbs I want you to eat. They will take away the pain and make it easier for me to fix and bandage your wounds," he said as he started to dab at her side. She must be in pain. He pulled out a small herb bag slowly and crushed the herbs into some snow. It would be easier to have if it was in a tea but snow would work well for her too. He took some snow and used it to clean the blood off her side. It would sting but he had no water to clean it her side with.

"I am sorry if it hurts. I don't want you to hurt," he said as he wiped away blood and snow. Her leg was going to be the hardest part of this. If it was broken setting it would hurt her if she didn't take the herbs. He watched her face, noticing that she was indeed beautiful. Could he be friends with her?

Messages In This Thread