New friends?
[html]
OOC:She is with Orin. Nuki found her and adopted her. I plan on picking her up later. | WC :: +000

Aylu laughed. "I wasn't planning on stealing a horse. I wanted to trade my stuff for a horse," he said with a smile. He listened to her story and smiled again. She had a point. He himself had been lost and if it wasn't for the old wolf he had tried to help he wouldn't be having this conversation with Terra. He stopped carving and put his carving away looking Terra over.

He wondered if Terra could get home on a broken leg and he looked her over. Moving her now would undo his handy work. It was still chilly out side and he didn't want Terra to get sick. "I am going to cover you with whats left of my robes. I don't want you to get sick. I know we have never met before but no one deserves to be cold. I... have never fully taken them off since I became monk. But they are thick and warm and I think you will need them," he said taking off the rest of his robes. Four more layers and soon he had the fabric over Terra's form, his body naked. He could get used to not wearing his robes and his cream colored fur was thin but would soon thicken some. He hoped she didn't mind. He was trying to be nice and hoped she understood why he was helping her.

The greatest patience is humility.
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread