New friends?
Now it was his turn to smile. "A spell eh? Your will is mine oh master Terra," he said jokingly. He would have bowed but she moved and settled more into his side, surprising him. "Like what you feel? All my fluff keepin you warm? he said with humor. He playfully nipped her chin and smiled. Maybe she was interested in him. It was nice having someone so close to him. He would have forgotten about her wounds if it had not been for his robes wrapped around her lithe figure. "Are you in any pain? I hope my herbs helped get rid of at least some of it," he asked

He sat up and started nudging her softly, hoping she wasn't in too much pain. He nudged her though the robes and he hoped he wasn't hurting her. He nipped her ear playfully and stopped examining her. She needed rest. [color=teal]"Have you eaten today? I can hunt for you if you like. or just take you with me to d'arte so I can better take care of you. I don't like her out in the open like this he thought to himself as he laid his head down again.

Messages In This Thread