New friends?
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Terra's ears pricked as Aylu slumped in defeat. He was having trouble talking, and seemed very down. Even worse, he was still leaving her. All her effort to keep him there had been for naught. Terra's ears flattened as Liam pointed out how obvious her lie was. Points for trying? She did genuinely like her pack and care for them. She often decorated and brought back small prey that she'd caught. It wasn't that that had driven her out though. Terra simply hadn't been able to stand staying still any longer, driving her to take the long trip out.

The way Liam talked down to Aylu had her bristling slightly. Sure, it was all true, but she still didn't like it. He was just trying to help. A little ignorant in his actions perhaps, but still trying. Besides, I'm not so weak I'd die from a little trip! She puffed herself up, standing tall. I survived a cougar attack! There's no way I'd die so easily! Sure, she couldn't exactly take care of herself right now, but she wasn't a weakling by any means.

Table Template by the Mentors!

<style>
.greenleaf p {padding:2px 0px;margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.greenleaf .ooc {font-style:italic; font size:11px; color:#207E06;}
.greenleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#207E06; letter-spacing-1px; text-shadow:#339900 0px 0px 5px;}
.greenleaf {background-color:#C0E07F; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/ ... eaf4-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;

font-family: tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#2A9604; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:481px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #2A9604;}
.greenleaf .inner {margin:290px 5px 5px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border:none;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread