broken down, mask the blood
[html]

Case in point!!

Selene almost jumped at the warmth of a hand upon her shoulder, she had heard the unfamiliar words of the coyote man yet somehow they didn't register in her mind too quickly. His hand was nice upon her, comforting her from the demons that threatened to have her burst into tears. "I-I...They hurt me...They hurt me...Pain--Heart." She managed, blinking back hot tears. No. Dot cry now. Yet, Sel shook her head, moving closer to the stranger like a small animal towards its mother. He was comfort, his voice was soothing. Yet, there was no attraction to the man with the branding upon his shoulder. There was trust though, that he wouldn't hurt her here. "Lost for days...But not in destination...Soul." Realizing he had given his name, the small hybrid managed quietly "Selene." She kept seeing Isa, even in her sleepless night. Hadley too. Visions of the two as lovers, Selene as a mere shadow in their existence. She was terrified, a small scared bird close to death. Idly, her clawed hand reached to her arms, breaking open the scabs over her limbs. They bled once again, yet Sel was oblivious to it. Ruby eyes not noticing the river of blood traveling down her skinny arm. She had been a coward. Let Isa go after her beloved. Now, she was a shade. No soul, her soul given to the arms of another woman. "I-Isa took him away...My Hadley...My soul...He don't love me no more. Isa said that they had  slept together." That was it. Sobs took over her tiny body, holding her head in bleeding arms. "I don't have anything." That had been taken by a woman who appeared sweet, but was the devil within. Taken her soul like Amut, the destroyer. The crocodile-headed, lion-bellied, hippo-footed monster. Very fitting. Except in disguise. Made her wonder vaguely if it was like a mask...She pulls the wolven body away from monstrosity every night. It was the first giggle of the day, however short lasted. 

cause when a heart breaks, it don't break even

<style>
.seleney2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.seleney2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seleney2 b {color:#660099; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.seleney2 {background-color:#CC33FF; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... /selnn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "times new roman", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:300px; text-align:left; }
.seleney2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread