everything used to be so perfect
[html]

OOC here!

Her heart cried out for the man that stood before her, whenever she tried to confront things, however much they almost drove her to tears, it was her feeling guilty after. He told her it was his fault. No. It couldn't be. He had to have lost attraction for her, lost the fire she so loved to see. And here she was. An abomination of the order of the world. Someone never meant to live, someone never ever meant to love. He apologized, she just nodded. Was this apology to be honored? Soon though, he had moved away from her. Widened the small gap between them.

And what hurt most was when he said nothing about belonging to Ismeme. "That's what I thought..." Selene nodded sadly and stepped one pace back. That was right then. He cared for her. And Isa only. Jacinto had prodded her to go back, promised her happier days. What was she to do now? Head to Inferni with Jacinto to live with his mate? Selene trembled softly, this was her fate. "I guess...I'm not needed by you anymore..." She hated this...And she found herself foolishly seeking his comfort. Like a kitten searching for its nourishment, she moved back into his arms. She couldn't do this, unwanted and a burden to his life. "If you want me to stay--I will...But if I'm unwanted, I'll leave tomorrow morning." Head for the coyote clan, she wished that he would just fucking tell her that he cared! Ask her to stay, reassure her that this was the last time ever, that this tragedy would threaten her again.

Tiny hands gripped themselves together, a death grip caught between terror and fear, mixed with the inevitable links of sorrow. The flower around her neck had become a symbol, of her sorrow and the lasting adoration for the man who had gifted her with it. She so wanted to tear it from her body, but also cling close. Protect the tiny accessory as if her life depended on it. "I-I don't know what else to say..." The young woman craved to kiss him, hold him ever so close. Keep him with her, instead a hand caressed the side of her neck, wishing to smile and remind him over and over again about her love. There was nothing though, not yet. He hadn't shown anything, and she would still be the same stupid girl who was too naive to know that her lover, just wasn't attracted to her anymore. "I-I l-love y-You Hadley..." It couldn't be his fault! It had to be all Selene's! If only she had tried harder, if only she hadn't backed down like a coward...Things would be better...Not even able to handle herself any further, she hugged him tight. If this were to be their last memorable time together, she wanted to remember his scent...His gentle nature..."I don't ever want to let you go..." Sel said quietly, small tears slipping down her cheek. She could just never win...

<style>
.patience .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.patience p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.patience b {color:#A47849; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.patience {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... tock-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 277px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#009800; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.patience-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread