everything used to be so perfect
[html]

She trembled slightly beside him, watching him refuse her. He seemed to want to get away from her, leave her. But why? She had just confessed to so much, so many things she needed him for. Yet it still wasn't enough to change his mind. There was so much to say, so much to tell him. So much to befuddle his refusal, she needed him! He was leaving her. And there seemed to be no other way. That choice didn't measure up to what she wanted to happen though, Sel had always dreamed of being Hadley's. Unfortunately, those dreams became nothing more than that,simple wishes that were just too unreachable.

She shook quietly, listening to the horrendous drone of self-aimed sneers, the voices of her self-hate. "Hadley...Why are you doing this? I want you! I love you...And right after you admit that you love me, you push me away!" In both perspectives, it could be the most joyous day of the world for her. Having him tell her he loved and cared about her. Yet, one of the most disagreeable, he didn't want her to stay. The small coydog had to persuade him, her life was in fragments, tiny shards of once-brightly colored glass. If only he would pick up the pieces and reassemble what was left of her soul, he was the only one. "We could be so happy...Hadley--Why are you doing this?" Her hands reached to hold around his neck. What a nightmare this was...She clung to him, silently begging for the man to listen to her, not abandon her so. "Don't abandon me Hadley...Please--I need you in my life..."

<style>
.patience .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.patience p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.patience b {color:#A47849; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.patience {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... tock-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 277px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#009800; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.patience-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread