I don't care
[html]

OOC here!

Dhiate seemed to become angered by their presence. It brought a smile to Thana’s face; she enjoyed pushing other’s buttons and pissing them off. It was fun to her. Isa, on the other hand, hated being the cause for another’s anger or pain. His muzzle wrinkled as he spoke, clearly not happy. Finally, Isa herself began to get angry at his words. What was the boy’s problem? She was still unstable from everything that had happened recently so it was best to keep her calm and not anger her as the man before her was beginning to do.

”I did not insult you. And I would change the way you are speaking unless you are looking for a fight.” Isa pulled her lips back a little, into a slight snarl. It wasn’t a challenge but if the boy kept acting this way it would quickly turn into a challenge. Isa knew Thana would back her up too, and as if to prove it, she let out a low growl, which had been directed towards him. There was no way he would be able to take on both of them, especially with his slender, feminine body. He would be easy to take down. She kept her eyes on him as she spoke again. ”So what will it be? Can you calm down or would you like a fight?”

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread