I don't care
Having seen Selene earlier that morning, Isa was a little on edge. She kept wondering why Hadley hadn't mentioned having a mate before. Her paws ended up taking her farther than she had originally intended. Selene probably wanted nothing more to do with her now that she had spent time with her lover. The brown-coated woman seemed like the type to become jealous easily. Isa took a few deep breaths as she tried to calm down and clear her mind. She looked around, unsure where exactly she was, which could be a problem considering she didn’t know the area too well yet.

Isa’s sister, Thana, had been walking around the area for the past few days and got excited when she picked up her sister’s scent not too far away. Wanting to surprise Isa, she crept around until she was behind her silver sister. Slowly and silently, Thana snuck up behind her, getting closer and closer until she pounced. Isa fell to the ground and quickly unsheathed her dagger, ready for a fight. She looked at her attackers face and became overjoyed. Isa put the dagger away and hugged Thana, the silver and black furs mixing together. Thana took something out of her bag and smiled. ”I was going to give you my dagger but it seems you have already acquired one. I’d like you to take my blade instead.” Isa smiled and nodded, accepting the gift. She slid the sheath that was with it over her shoulder so the blade rested on her back. Isa put her arm around her sister as they continued to walk for a bit and wondered if the two of them would happen to run into anyone else.
[html]

OOC Bleh

Word Count :: +000

​A feminine figure waltzed through the trees within eyesight of a wagon in the distance. A dark coyote sulked in the shade of that same wagon, glaring in Dhiate's general direction. While he was chained to that same wagon, Dhiate was allowed to roam free so long as he could see Amy's wagon, and he refused to undo the coyote's chains. Dhiate hated Raoth, and Raoth hated Dhiate. That was simply the way of things.

Right now their mistress, the golden beauty Amy, was off conducting business elsewhere, and had left the two to their own devices. At the moment, her beautiful slave was simply wandering around, thinking. He was trying to make sense of all that'd happened and all that he'd seen. If anyone had told him that he would be standing on two legs and making love to others so a woman he barely knew could get money, he would have struck them down and asked for a fight. Not that he'd win. Dhiate's slender, pale body was that of a lover, never a fighter. His body was curvy, dainty, soft, not broad, muscular or in any way manly, unlike the younger Raoth.

In Dhiate's state of thinking, he completely forgot about his senses and didn't see, hear, or smell the two females until they were almost on top of him. He looked up with smoky blue eyes. What did they want?

Table by Alex

<style>
.Dhiate { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Xu6uB.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:480px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid silver; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.DhiateText {border-radius:15px;padding:10px; border: 4px #000; background:#ffffff; color:#000;  opacity: 0.7; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%; width:440px; margin: 0 auto;}
.DhiateText p{ opacity: 1; }
.DhiateText b{color:#60d4ff; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.Dhiate p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Dhiate .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px;  text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60);}
.Dhiate .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px;  text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 10px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 40);}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:440px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Isa was ecstatic to have her sister there with her again. Most wouldn’t have guessed they were sisters. Isa had a silver and white pelt and gorgeous ice blue eyes while Thana’s pelt was black except for the dark grey on her muzzle and paws. Thana may have been blind in one eye but the red-orange of her right eye was very bright and stood out against her dark coat. They both had a slender, curvy form but most girls did. Isa smiled to her sister as they walked side by side. She never noticed the man not too far away, but Thana had.

At first Thana thought the white male was trying to sneak up on them and saw him as a threat. She moved to stand in front of Isa and snarled at the strange man. She was ready to rip out his throat while Isa stood there, wondering what was going on. When she took a better look at him and examined his body she realized he wasn’t a threat. With his feminine form he would never be able to take her on, let alone both her and Isa. With a slight snarl still on her face she spoke to the male. ”What are you doing?” It was more of a challenge for him to attack rather than actually wanting to know anything about him. Isa placed her hand on Thana’s shoulder and stepped in front of her before turning back to the man. ”I apologize for my sister. She doesn’t take well to strangers.”
[html]

Word Count → 245 :: Out of Character text

​Dhiate's face remained cool, impassive. Although both girls were rather attractive, they weren't exactly his type. Actually, no girl was his type no matter how attractive she may be. The two before him were dissimilar, yet in the way they acted towards one another they showed that they were very familiar with each other if not siblings. And he couldn't care less. They were intruding on his thinking time.

When the one with two colored eyes lunged at him, Dhiate merely glanced up. His dark tipped ears flicked forward to catch her words. With a boyish voice he spoke. "Walking." He sounded like he'd been gargling nails. His smoky hued eyes narrowed at the sight of her. He was used to wolves trying to attack him by now, thanks to Raoth, and didn't budge. Normally Amy would step in and stop Raoth. This wasn't Raoth, but true to the occasion, somebody stopped her path of violence. A smirk played on the corners of his mouth. He placed his pale cream hands on his narrow hips, golden bangles jingling.

At least one of the girls had manners it seemed. Too bad she only stated the obvious. "Apparently." His single word sentence was irritated and slightly higher pitched. His dainty chest puffed up slightly and he ran his gaze from sister to sister. Dhiate felt a small pain in his chest, and it wasn't physical. He had a brother once, and they hadn't been unlike these two.

<style>
.prettyboy-box {background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... al13-1.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; width:235px; height:172px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.prettyboy {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.prettyboy p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.prettyboy p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.prettyboy .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.prettyboy p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.prettyboy b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]
Thana could care less about the boy and had wanted to rip something apart for the past few days. The boy responded to her question with a boyish little voice that irritated Thana. She calmed down though when Isa stepped in front of her and spoke to the boy. His response was filled with irritation and was higher pitched, much like a females. Thana was infuriated that the boy would speak to Isa in such a way but stayed behind her sister with her mouth shut. She would let Isa deal with the boy’s rudeness if she felt the need to.

Isa looked the boy over; he had more of a feminine figure than most other males she had met but he was still rather handsome. ”I apologize if we intruded. I’m Isa and my sister’s name is Thana. We are just passing through, no one is going to harm you.” Isa smiled at the boy before speaking again. ”May I ask your name?” She waited to see if he would be willing to get to know the two sisters. Thana crossed her arms over her chest. She hated these little introductions and preferred to be left alone unless she was with her sister.
[html]

Word Count → 225 :: Out of Character text

​Dhiate smirked ruefully at the darker female's irritation. Lately, the young male had developed a fondness for irritating others. It was highly amusing. She seemed to calm down when her sister stepped up.

Dhiate turned his smoky eyes upon the one who spoke. Her words meant nothing to him, he couldn't care less. Amy didn't own this land, and he didn't need to know their names. And another thing, had they tried to harm him, he was certain a scream would do the trick of getting Amy's attention. She'd already explained to him that he should never jump into anything that could damage his appearance and would kill anyone that tried. "Yeah. Whatever."

Dhiate turned back in the direction he had been heading. Without though, he reached behind himself and grabbed his thick braid. Gently tugging the band out, he undid the braid. Tugging his fingers through his long hair, he glanced at the girls. Why were they still here? Loose, his hair almost reached his ankles. Expertly he grabbed three strands and began to weave tightly. The braid grew thinner the longer it was. When it was finished, he put the band back in position and let the hair fall. Now it was at the back of his knees. And they were still there. With a sigh, he rasped. "So. You here for something?"

<style>
.prettyboy-box {background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... al13-1.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; width:235px; height:172px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.prettyboy {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.prettyboy p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.prettyboy b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]
The boy seemed to enjoy Thana’s irritation, which caused her only more irritation and frustration. She hid her emotions though behind an expressionless mask. He didn’t seem to be too friendly though. He turned to face a different direction and for a moment Isa thought he had been leaving until he made no movements besides undoing his long braid. He glanced back at the two of them as his fingers slid through his hair. Isa was amazed at how long he kept it. His hair nearly reached his ankles. She hadn’t ever seen any girl, let alone a boy, keep their hair so long.

He weaved his hair together into a tight braid and placed the band he had used back at the end of the long braid. It no longer reached his ankles but it was still very long, coming down to the back of his knees. He sighed before he spoke and he seemed annoyed that they were there. Isa spoke up, not wanting Thana to get to angry. ”Like I said, we were just passing through. Are we bothering you or something? There is no need to be rude.”
[html]

Word Count → 302 :: Out of Character text

​They just stood there. Staring. He felt both angered and amused by this. He didn't like getting stared at, but he did like the looks of astonishment that was hinted on their faces. He grabbed the end of his dark braid and fiddled around with it aimlessly.

Her words struck a nerve with Dhiate and he narrowed his blue gray eyes. Rude? She was the one being rude! She interrupted his walk. He hadn't asked to be talked to. His pale muzzle wrinkled in a grimace. "Look lady, I couldn't care less about what you think of me. I'll be 'rude' if I want to be, and no, you weren't bothering me until that last sentence. I don't know where you're going, and again, I couldn't care less, but don't insult me."

During this, his voice had begun to slip into something of an accent, one his mother had had long ago. It was very faint, but distinctly Irish. He tossed his braid back over his shoulder and crossed his arms. That little speech had been quite selcouth for him, and his throat was beginning to sting because of it. He cleared his throat, trying to dislodge the pain, but it only made it worse. He needed water, but that was back in the wagon and there was no way he'd let these two follow him.

Dhiate's tail flicked irritatedly, and he rolled his eyes to the sky, wondering why girls had to be such a pain. One had tried to help him after the fire, another had told him of luperci (not that he'd listened) and instigated a fight, Amy had enslaved him, a female had cut him when accepting him into Anathema, and now these two. Girls had to be the bane of his existence, they were nothing but trouble.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Dhiate seemed to become angered by their presence. It brought a smile to Thana’s face; she enjoyed pushing other’s buttons and pissing them off. It was fun to her. Isa, on the other hand, hated being the cause for another’s anger or pain. His muzzle wrinkled as he spoke, clearly not happy. Finally, Isa herself began to get angry at his words. What was the boy’s problem? She was still unstable from everything that had happened recently so it was best to keep her calm and not anger her as the man before her was beginning to do.

”I did not insult you. And I would change the way you are speaking unless you are looking for a fight.” Isa pulled her lips back a little, into a slight snarl. It wasn’t a challenge but if the boy kept acting this way it would quickly turn into a challenge. Isa knew Thana would back her up too, and as if to prove it, she let out a low growl, which had been directed towards him. There was no way he would be able to take on both of them, especially with his slender, feminine body. He would be easy to take down. She kept her eyes on him as she spoke again. ”So what will it be? Can you calm down or would you like a fight?”

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 288 :: Out of Character text

​That smile. It set him on edge to see that female so amused by his discomfort. It reminded him too much of Raoth. His eyes hardened as he tried to figure her out. What did she want? Soon, other matters became more interesting.

It appeared he was treading on thin ice. Extremely thin ice. Dhiate's mind began to search for a way out of this. He had three choices. He could fight, he could call out for Amy, or he could talk his way out of this situation. He obviously couldn't fight them, and he had no idea where Amy was. That left talking. As the angered female began to grow more agitated, Dhiate formulated a plan.

Dark tipped ears flicked back meekly. His muscles relaxed, almost as if in defeat. Dhiate glanced down at the ground, not willing to meet either's eyes. His arms tightened against him. With a deep sigh, he looked up. His face was apologetic, but his blue eyes shone with a fire from beneath dark lashes. "I am sorry if I seemed hostile and irritable, please forgive any unruly or unseemly manner I may have come across as showing. I meant nothing by anything I said."

He looked up at the two girls as if daring them to find fault in his wordingor actions. They probably couldn't. He hoped they couldn't. Dhiate bit his lip in a nervous fashion, as if trying to find the words to say. With a soft chuckle, he turned back from his pondering. A slight smile tugged at his mouth. This one was kind, not cruel. "I believe we may have started out on the wrong foot. My name is Dhiate. I belong to the merchant Amy Sunders."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

The boys ears flicked back as he glanced down at the ground. It seemed he was giving up. He was smarter than she thought. He looked up at Isa with an apologetic look upon his face as he spoke. She listened quietly and relaxed, Thana relaxed soon after as well. ”I accept your apology.” It was all Isa felt needed to be said, she had nothing to apologize for so she owed the boy nothing. He bit his lip, appearing to be nervous. Thana smirked, enjoying his feeling of nervousness. He should be nervous, if he hadn’t backed down she easily could have aimed one of her many throwing knives at his heart, killing him quickly. Smart move on his part.

He chuckled and seemed to give them a sincere smile as he introduced himself. ”Well, I have already introduced my sister and myself, but you mentioned belonging to a merchant named Amy?” Was this the horrid woman who had treated Hadley so cruel? If so, this was Isa’s lucky day. She desperately wanted to teach that woman a lesson. ”You don’t happen to know a man by the name Hadley do you?” She waited, hoping this was the right merchant.

<style>
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 316 :: Out of Character text

​ ​It worked. It had actually worked! Dhiate relaxed noticably when they did. He couldn't believe that his little act had worked. Mentally, he reminded himself to thank Amy for those lessons. They had saved his sorry hide.

Dhiate nodded, gracefully accepting her apology. He nodded again, they had introduced themselves. "Right. You're Isa." He pointed to the paler one who was the only one who had spoken. "And you're Thana. Correct." Again he pointed at the girl he named. That was the one who liked smirking and sneering at him. The one he decidedly didn't like.

His voice was softer now, and kinder. It didn't have that biting edge although it was still rough. He finally answered her question. Dhiate pulled up his bangs revealing the hidden half of his face. Marring his right eye were two parallel lines. Two scars that branded him as a slave. "Yep, that's right. Amy Sunders owns me. I do whatever she pleases in return for food, shelter, and an astonishing lack of injuries." He spoke good-naturedly, actually happy at being able to say his mistress's name. He dropped the bangs and crossed his arms behind his back, swaying a little like a child at school. Next question.

The change in him was tremendous, almost as if he'd been hit with a hammer. His arms dropped down, smile gone and blue eyes wide. The hair on the backs of his arms and shoulders raised up as his face twisted in a snarl. All pretense of 'happy' was gone like the vernal flowers. "Yeah. I know that back-stabbing bastard. He's the one who did this to me and ran off before I knew what was happening." Dhiate gestured to his entire body. His voice wasn't cruel, it was furious. But he wasn't mad at them. At Hadley? Duh. It still mad him furious at that name. The betrayal was still fresh.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Dhiate seemed to relax as Isa accepted his apology. He nodded as he repeated their names and pointed to them as he did. He pulled his bangs back, revealing two scars over his right eye. Isa assumed it was a symbol of a slave. She hated the idea of it, Dhiate should be able to live his own life without having to answer to another. ”You could have become part of a pack to get the same things without having to be a slave.” She didn’t see how the boy could be happy being a slave.

It wasn’t hard to see the change in Dhiate. He seemed absolutely pissed off. Back-stabbing bastard? Hadley was nice. What could he have possibly done to make Dhiate so angry? He gestured to his body as he stated what Hadley had done to him. Isa didn’t understand what he meant though. ”What do you mean? What did he do to you?” She knew now that this Amy was the one who had hurt Hadley and wanted her to pay for what she had done. ”Do you think I could meet Amy?”

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 288 :: Out of Character text

​ ​Anger. Rage. Hate. These emotions were so raw it actually hurt. He couldn't take much more of it. He needed to calm down. Dhiate closed his eyes and pressed his hands to his face. He took in a deep breath. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten. A whoosh signified its release. Another in. One, two, three... Nine, ten. Out again. In for ten, out. He did this until his blood stopped pounding, his heart raising.

Dhiate opened his eyes and removed his hands. He was still treading on extremely dangerous ground. In a soft voice, he spoke. "I am in a pack, and I am perfectly happy where I currently am."

Dhiate began his deep breathing again. He couldn't stand still. The slender male began to pace, his tail whipping about like an agitated cat. How could he explain this? One last breath before he turned back to the girls. "I wasn't born a luperci. Your precious Hadley turned me into one and then bolted the second I woke up. I had no idea what was happening to me and I was all alone. Do you know what that's like? Being afraid and completely alone?" His blue eyes were filled with sorrow. He had trusted Hadley. Trusted him and the he was betrayed. Dhiate could still smell him.

At their last question, Dhiate let out an almost hysterical laugh. Looking at them with astonishment, again he spoke. "No, you can't. She left this morning and I don't know when she'll be back. Could be an hour. Could be a day. Could even be a couple of days. Who knows." Dhiate looked between the two of them. What he wouldn't give to have that again.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC Sorry it’s so late

Dhiate was clearly pissed off. He took deep breaths to try to calm himself and seemed to have succeeded for the most part. He removed his hands from his face and spoke in a soft voice, probably trying not to make Isa angry again. How could he be happy living his life as a slave? She couldn’t understand it but decided it was best to leave it alone and let the boy be. If he ever ended up wanting to get out of slavery she would be there in a heartbeat to help.

The sisters watched as Dhiate started to pace back and forth while his tail flicked back and forth. Turned into a Luperci? Isa had never heard of such a thing. Where her and her sister came from, everyone was a Luperci. She could see the pain and sorrow in his eyes and knew that was how she felt every day her father beat her or locked her up. Alone, terrified, betrayed, wondering when or if things would get better. Isa felt sorry for him and was compelled to close the space between them and hug the slave until he laughed at her other question.

Something completely snapped inside Isa when he laughed like that. It had nothing to do with his answer at all. If she really wanted she could probably find Amy herself, but she was still mentally and emotionally unstable. Her lips pulled back into a fierce snarl and a low growl bubbled up from her chest. Isa had snapped and was completely gone just as she had been when she was with Selene. With Dhiate though, it could actually end in a fight unless he ran away like Selene had.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 475 :: You're fine. Sorry bout mine. It's kind of hectic and confusing... But I suppose its supposed to be like that.

​It was a good thing Dhiate was a quick thinker; if he wasn't, he'd probably end up dead before the day was done. Although he didn't enjoy having a complete stranger catechize him like this, he understood she would have reasons. He understood that she wouldn't understand his pain, frustration, and in truth, he hoped she wouldn't. He'd never wish it on anyone.

Dhiate's eyes were bloodshot, crazed. It was all he could do not to break down screaming. She didn't know. Would never know. Should never know. And he was happy for her. Yet he pitied them both, for he knew that when one died, the other would be lost.

A sad smile found its way to his face. He ignored her growl and stepped close to the both of them, looked first into her eyes, then into the other. Softly, he whispered as tears gathered in his eyes. He would try to explain.

"Look... I know you don't understand, and I hope that you never have to..." He looked away. Bit his lip. How could he make them understand. Seeing them, he knew he'd have to tell them what he hadn't even told Amy. "I had a brother. We were just as close as you two are now. When we were young, we came home from play to..." He swore he wouldn't break before these girls. "We watched our parents get beaten to death. We then were taken in by the same ones who killed them. We weren't six months old. Later, there was a fire and I watched many burn to death." He swallowed deeply and a single tear fell. His voice cracked. "I was older, I was supposed to protect him but... I just watched him burn... I came here, alone. He was all I had and I watched him die. I couldn't save him." Tears were falling freely as he relived it.

He took a deep breath. Tried to compose himself before moving on. "I met Hadley and I trusted him, but he left me confused and alone. Then Amy came. She's the only one I can trust. Despite what you may think, she never lies and she's always there." Dhiate wiped the tears from his face with a sigh. He looked back up. They had to know. He closed his eyes. He couldn't say this without crying. "Not a day goes by when I don't wonder if I could have saved him. If he knew how much I loved him. Don't ever let that happen okay?" His pale fists clenched and his body racked with sobs. He didn't want them to know his pain as he backed up against a tree and let himself fall to the ground.

Why was he losing it in front of a couple of strangers. Because they aren't strangers. I used to be them.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Dhiate stepped closer to the girls and looked between them, tears forming in his eyes. As he explained, Thana listened quietly. Isa listened as best she could, out of it because she was unstable again. As he spoke of what happened to him, her own memories flooded through her mind, making her even more unstable and unpredictable.

By the time he finished talking, Isa was completely gone. All of her anger and hatred towards her father ended up being unleashed on a nearby tree. She furiously cut long, deep slashes into the tree trunk with the blade she had recently received from Thana. Once the anger was out, she sunk to the ground, mumbling in French quietly enough for the others to be unable to hear.

Tears streamed down Thana’s face for the first time in her life as she stepped forward and pulled Dhiate into an embrace. She explained what had happened to them, Dhiate being the fist Thana had told. ”Our father tried to make us into assassins at a very young age. Whenever Isa did something wrong, she was beaten. When I did something wrong he..he..” She couldn’t bring herself to say it as tears flowed quicker as she looked up at Dhiate before continuing. ”When we were yearlings, he killed our mother in front of us. She had been the one who tried to protect us from him, but she was his slave and could do nothing against him. We attacked and killed our father and left on our own. This is the first time I’ve even been around anyone else besides Isa. She at least decided to join a pack. We still know what it’s like to feel alone and helpless. If you ever need us we will be there for you Dhiate.” Thana pulled him into another embrace, tears slowly starting to stop.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: I'm sorry it took so long.

​Dhiate quivered as he heard the sound of breaking wood. Crunching and snapping beneath claws. It frightened him to see her so angry yet... He felt as if he weren't really there. He was numb to the world. It was almost an out of body experience. He could see Isa attack the tree, see Thana embrace him and could hear her speak. But it wasn't him. It was someone else being held as he sobbed. Dhiate watched his body accept the embrace, watched it curl into her as it heaved and wrenched with heartbreaking cries. Someone else's blue eyes swam with tears. Not his. Couldn't be his. No. He felt nothing. No sorrow no pain. Nothing.

How long could this last? How long would he remain in this state of nothingness? It couldn't be long. Nothing good ever stayed long. He knew from experience. His family life was good. It didn't last six months. His life with his brother was okay. Didn't last a year before the poor boy had up and left Dhiate alone. That night with Hadley had been wonderful, but only a few hours long. Amy hadn't left him yet, but it was only a matter of time. And sure enough, before too much longer the pain rushed back to him.

Regaining his senses, Dhiate pulled away from Thana. "I'm sorry, I should have never pushed my troubles on you. Please forgive me." Dhiate didn't know how to react to the offer of help. No one had ever offered to be there for him, and the thought was almost frightening.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

As Isa finished mumbling she stood slowly and turned to face Dhiate. Her face was expressionless and the life seemed to have left her eyes. She wasn’t completely there anymore; her body just went through the motions. Her mind was blank, just like everything else. All she wanted was to go back to that house. She didn’t want to do anything at all.

Thana embraced Dhiate and his body curled into her as he sobbed. She felt sorry for him, for all his misfortunes. She wished there was something she could do to help him and make him feel better. He pulled away from Thana and apologized. ”Don’t do that. There is no need to apologize or even anything to apologize for.” She smiled softly at Dhiate and reached out to try to hold his hands as she spoke. She wasn’t sure if he would accept the small sign of affection but she would try anyways. ”I will be there if you ever need anything Dhiate. I promise. I wouln’t let you down.” It was odd, Ismeme was usually the affectionate one and Thana was the one who was usually pissed off and annoyed. It was always an act though, in reality, all Thana wanted was for someone to understand how she felt and to feel like she was important to someone and that they cared about what happened to her. She didn’t see herself finding anyone like that though besides Isa. Dhiate had actually managed to get her to open up but she felt Dhiate wouldn’t really care about her. She was used to it though, it would more than likely be that way with everyone she met.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: We're just about through with this thread aren't we?

​Why was she being so kind to him? He was just an outsider who had once known what it was like to be a pair as they were. Yet it didn't make sense. It was as if Thana and Isa had changed places. Isa, who had been the kind and gentle one striving to reach an agreement, was now the one who was breaking. Thana, who had been easily angered, was now the one comforting. Split personalities?

The slender male pulled away a little. He looked Thana in the eyes. Why should she offer her help when he had been an ass to them? "Thank you." It was all he could say. All he could do. He wished he could offer more, but alas he couldn't.

With a sigh, he wrapped his own arms around Thana and just sat like that for quite a while. He wasn't used to embracing others and just stopping... But it felt good. It made him feel safe. He whispered in her ear. "If you need me, I'll do whatever I can to help you okay? All you'll have to do is ask people where Amy can be found, I'll almost always be with her. Okay?" Dhiate's deep blue eyes looked into her bicolored eyes and smiled a very sad smile. He knew that despite his aversion to the female variety, he'd always have a special part of his heart saved for these two girls.

<style>
</style>
[/html]