Too far gone
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow while in his Optime form moved slowly through the town. His sword rested snug on his back and his steps were weightless and silent. He looked around for anyone who was near and smelled the air to see if there was lingering odors of passed or present occupant. He picked up nothing as he continued to sweep the lost human town for survivors or anyone who needed his help.

He had come by from time to time and noticed that sometimes wolves and even coyotes would use the building for shelter and he would offer to hunt and get them food to help them on there way. He thought that there was going to be no one like there usually was when he picked up something on the wind. He followed the scent and came to a small home and he circled it and smelled the air closely and it was odd.

From the smell there was a person there now, but they hadn't left to go hunt or to do anything at all, the scent told him everything he needed to know, Either the person was trapped or unable to move. He walked to the door and he knocked on it lightly as he spoke up so who ever was inside could hear him.

Hello? My name is Shadowfang, I am from New Dawn but I harder no ill feelings towards any pack or individual. I only want to help...Can you hear me?

Shadow waited and his ears perked as he listened for any movement within, if he got no answer then he would warn the individual and then break the door down in order to make sure the person was safe.

<style>
.darkpath .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.darkpath p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.darkpath b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.darkpath {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... 5isl-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.darkpath-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.darkpath .inner {margin:150px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread