I don't care
[html]

Word Count → 288 :: Out of Character text

​That smile. It set him on edge to see that female so amused by his discomfort. It reminded him too much of Raoth. His eyes hardened as he tried to figure her out. What did she want? Soon, other matters became more interesting.

It appeared he was treading on thin ice. Extremely thin ice. Dhiate's mind began to search for a way out of this. He had three choices. He could fight, he could call out for Amy, or he could talk his way out of this situation. He obviously couldn't fight them, and he had no idea where Amy was. That left talking. As the angered female began to grow more agitated, Dhiate formulated a plan.

Dark tipped ears flicked back meekly. His muscles relaxed, almost as if in defeat. Dhiate glanced down at the ground, not willing to meet either's eyes. His arms tightened against him. With a deep sigh, he looked up. His face was apologetic, but his blue eyes shone with a fire from beneath dark lashes. "I am sorry if I seemed hostile and irritable, please forgive any unruly or unseemly manner I may have come across as showing. I meant nothing by anything I said."

He looked up at the two girls as if daring them to find fault in his wordingor actions. They probably couldn't. He hoped they couldn't. Dhiate bit his lip in a nervous fashion, as if trying to find the words to say. With a soft chuckle, he turned back from his pondering. A slight smile tugged at his mouth. This one was kind, not cruel. "I believe we may have started out on the wrong foot. My name is Dhiate. I belong to the merchant Amy Sunders."

<style>
.prettyboy-box {background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... al13-1.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; width:235px; height:172px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.prettyboy {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.prettyboy p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.prettyboy p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.prettyboy .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.prettyboy p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.prettyboy b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread