I don't care
[html]

OOC here!

The boys ears flicked back as he glanced down at the ground. It seemed he was giving up. He was smarter than she thought. He looked up at Isa with an apologetic look upon his face as he spoke. She listened quietly and relaxed, Thana relaxed soon after as well. ”I accept your apology.” It was all Isa felt needed to be said, she had nothing to apologize for so she owed the boy nothing. He bit his lip, appearing to be nervous. Thana smirked, enjoying his feeling of nervousness. He should be nervous, if he hadn’t backed down she easily could have aimed one of her many throwing knives at his heart, killing him quickly. Smart move on his part.

He chuckled and seemed to give them a sincere smile as he introduced himself. ”Well, I have already introduced my sister and myself, but you mentioned belonging to a merchant named Amy?” Was this the horrid woman who had treated Hadley so cruel? If so, this was Isa’s lucky day. She desperately wanted to teach that woman a lesson. ”You don’t happen to know a man by the name Hadley do you?” She waited, hoping this was the right merchant.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread