everything used to be so perfect
[html]

I made you some art...It will be PMed soon Smile

All Selene wanted to do was hold Hadley, reassure him that she was no longer angry about what had happened, scarring arms gently held him to her, fingers knotting into his fur. How she had craved this! Why had she avoided him so? It had driven her absolutely mad! And she had hurt him...There was guilt there, definitely. But there was no way she would just let him go, he was the one she lived for! "Hadley..." Sel purred quietly, merely a murmur in the cold air. "I won't let you down again...Ever...I can't lose you--I'd die...I wouldn't be happy without you..." There was no reason to be upset anymore, that energy had been sapped from her weak body earlier, trying so desperate to have him stay. "Y-You know what I felt when I met you?" Red eyes glanced over to meet his own brown orbs, tail swishing softly on the ground. "I wanted to get you away from Amy...Rescue you...Make it so she wouldn't hurt you any more." But she couldn't...She had nothing at the time to offer the merchant, nothing to help Hadley escape. "I tried to make up plans and everything...But Amy was too cunning, she would find out..." He voice grew softer at the next part, instinctually clinging to his larger form. "I cried all the nights after...Wishing and hoping for you every day that you were alright...That she hadn't killed you..." Tears slowly dripped to the soil beneath her, tearing up and crying softly at the next part. "And now--Since I have been with you, I feel so thankful to have you...To hold you and you hold me...To be able to love you now...Hadley--I'd die without you." Selene held him tight, as if he would simply disappear in her arms if she didn't. "I love you Hadley...I do...M-More than the world. More than the sky or stars, or the fireflies I wish to see someday...If I could choose, it would just be you." How could she ever cope without him? It would not be possible! She didn't think of the world surrounding her, only the man she so wished to be with, and the emptiness (if he chose to walk through) if he left her. She couldn't let that happen. It would be like living without your arms, without the eyes to see. Such a vital part of her life, she'd have no soul! Things wouldn't be right. They were supposed to be perfect together! "Do you want to go back to the room? Or go to the springs?" Sel asked quietly, his arms still held around her, yet it seemed a little shaky on the fact if he was leaving or not. Small limbs and body let themselves settle into him, closing red eyes tiredly and sleepily. The last few days had been so hard to deal with, she found herself studying her lover, the soft palette of colors of cream and brown, his muscular form and floppy ear. The chocolate eyes that seemed to make her melt adoringly on sight. What would she do if this was all gone? She would never be staring into another pair of eyes other than his. Without him, Selene would be nothing at all...A mere shadow of what she used to be, turning to a dagger for comfort. Her cuts constantly itched, it took lots of willpower to keep from breaking them open with her nails. At that moment, Selene had a bit of an understanding. For the amount she wanted him, his love and everything else: she constantly pushed him back. She had been holding back on most things, shoving even the slightest desires for him whenever they came up. "I can't lose you Hadley...I can't..." That night on the mountains, she had pushed him away. It wasn't him not touching her, it was her refusing!  Even when she wanted him! "I'm sorry for everything I do...Up on the mountains--I pushed you away--I wanted you...And I pushed you away..." Sel tried to explain, that was probably the reason he had gone to someone else, it was impossible to please him. Selene pushed her head into his broad chest, quietly whimpering. "I will never push you away again--I shouldn't do that to you, especially when I love you..." Reddish eyes peered up, her hands clutching one of his own. "I forgive you...Forgive me?" A tongue brushed itself over his chest, affectionately and apologetically as she held him. "I've never loved anyone but you before...Either all the guys in Italy were ugly or jerks, or maybe I just wasn't interested. Same with here, you're the only one." She mumbled idly, a hand reassuringly patting his back. She could forgive him, but not Isa. Hadley didn't remember it, maybe something had happened to not have him remember. Like how the smoke from the fire in Italy had caused her amnesia, until now she couldn't remember her mother's face. Ismeme had been outright nasty to her, taunting and challenging her to having Hadley. She shivered slightly, the springs would be a good place to go. Or the room, there was that bottle of wine from Amy that sounded pretty good. She needed to numb herself. Forget everything bad that had happened. Only remember holding Hadley in her arms. "There's wine in the room...Or warmth at the pools...Or we can take the wine there--We both need it." A small smile graced her small features, allowing some humor to slip through. "It's cold."She was much too trusting. Much too naive. But Hadley--She had to keep him around. Just had to. 

<style>
.patience .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.patience p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.patience b {color:#A47849; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.patience {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... tock-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 277px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#009800; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.patience-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread