In the barn
So Orin was always skiddish and slightly unstable. It was nice to know that he wasn't the only one who noticed. Aylu smiled at Bambi's definition of her work and what her bred was. He was going to have to write that one down. He knew how to herd animals like cows and sheep as well. It was one of the many things he actually enjoyed as a monk.

"I know how to herd animals and take care of them. It was one of the things I enjoyed doing when I was with my monastery. I happen to have quite the disposition with horses. I happened to find one a few days ago stuck in the winter time slush. I helped it out and washed him and he followed me home," he said with a smile as the woman stepped into the stall with him.

"I wouldn't mind some help. Gives me a reason to get to know a pack member better. I was put in the traditional class...um.... Artisto I think. I make carvings and write. I have yet to have someone who wants my carvings but I do like to teach others the craft. As of late I seemed to have forgotten my dagger in a neighboring pack while I was tending to a woman who had been hurt. I haven't found a decent tool here yet that would work the way that dagger did. I think I will have to go back and get it from her," he said holding out a shovel (as the humans called it) for Bambi to take so she could help him

Messages In This Thread