M-I Was Lost, Now I'm Broken
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Shadow's words were soft, supposed to be reassuring, but the idea of him betraying his pack did nothing for her. Floating on the edge of consciousness her mind was insisting that they were pack, and Shadow was preparing to betray her like others she had once called pack. Coherent thinking was hard, slipping back and forth on what she thought was happening. At one point she thought she was back in her birth pack, whining softly about being in pain, the next surrounded by enemies working to injure her.

Placed down by a warmth Terra fidgeted around. Her more feral instincts insisted that she should fear fire, move away from the destructive force. Too much blood had been lost to let her move though, leaving her to struggle slightly, no true escape. Small growls escaped her as her bloody wounds were dabbed, clearing it to a visible section. The pain wasn't too bad until her hind leg was touched, bringing Terra up to snap at the healer, jolted by the pain caused in her chest. Offered something to eat Terra moved her head away, too far gone to make sense of what they were saying again, eyes glazed ferally.

Being forced to eat them had not been enjoyable. Terra choked and fought, but in the end they went down her throat, leaving Terra to glare and growl at the ones who had done it. Her eyes slowly began to droop, and she was fast asleep after a matter of minutes, flat out on the ground. Her breathing was shallow but steady, unaware of what was around her.

<style type="text/css">
.tricksterra b {font-weight:bold; color:#bc0c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.tricksterra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.tricksterra {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2f0000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yqX4Z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#ba893a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.tricksterra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tricksterra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread