Selling sea shells by the sea shore..
[html]

I got to walk on a volcano too when I visited my family in Italy. I was too afraid to go scuba diving though XD

Shall we finish this thread soon? We can always have a more recent one where Desaevio finds out that Alexey joined Dahlia? Big Grin That would be cool. Thanks for the welcome, by the way!

She smiled softly as the male explained his current pack situation. Indeed, two weeks did not provide enough time to fit in with the rest of the pack, but if his pack mates were anything like Alexey's had been back then, his stay in Dahlia de mai was bound to be nothing less than wonderful. Their conversation awoke a rather bubbly feeling within the caramel she-wolf, a strong desire for acceptance and belonging. She too, wanted to forget about her rocky past and move on. And if that meant joining a pack and making new acquaintances, Lexey was more than willing to give it a try. Adelaida's opinion on such things was a completely different thing, though. Convincing her sister to tag along would be, well, a pain in the ass to say the least. Explaining to her that luperci weren't that bad wasn't very realistic either. "I'm happy that you're willing to settle down and give it a try, then I'll know where to look for you if I'm ever in need of a good conversation." There was a moment of silence between the two of them. And during those fleeting seconds, Alexey couldn't help but feel observed. Uncorrupted eyes watched the male intently, attempting to interpret his every movement. What was he thinking about?

But then he spoke again, alleviating the mood with his good-natured humor. As he wiggled his rump in the grainy sand, Alexey stifled a laugh. He looked quite silly and his act distracted the tawny wolfess for a little while, until his next affirmation came. If shifting was only good for crafting, then why was he currently in his two-legged form? "Are you planning on crafting something then?" Her inquiry was genuine. She wanted to learn as much as she could about luperci so that maybe she could share that information with Adelaida.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread