Only a Lonely Heart
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow moved to the other side of the flames and layed on his back as he looked up to the stars. He smiled and then after Dara had laid down he turned his head to the side and she was at the same level he was. He chuckled lightly as he looked into her eyes and then he sighed lightly knowing he had to speak what she already knew.

I know you have smelled it on me. The other wolf. Her name is Insomnia, she is a wonderful person and I love her. I wish things could have been different...no, I don't, things happened like they did for a reason but I still care about you. I may not be able to be with you in the way you want, but I will always be here for you as the best friend you could possibly have.

I promise I'll blow every friend you have out of the water to make myself that title. I missed you, you know. I've thought about and wondered what you were doing and how you were doing. As beautiful as you are I would have thought some other wolf would have fought to claim you as his own. Any possible mates out there in your world?

He wanted to change the subject in order to stop from thinking about impossible dreams but knew by the look in her eyes, what she was thinking and what she wanted.

<style>
.shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread