Forget Something?
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

She watched Aylu approach, tail thumping softly at the look of wonder in his eyes. She had to wonder how long it would last, once he saw the other side of the world she lived in, the world where mercy had no place. She was nuzzled softly before he laid down beside her. Terra moved to be laying with him as well, nuzzling into his body as her neck was licked gently. Turning she gazed back out through the icy layer of the water, watching the fox leap, killing the screaming rabbit.

Satisfied by the sight of the kill Terra nestled in deeper, a happy whine slipping through her at his continued licks, gentle and insistent. His words worried her though. Ears flattened she turned to face him. I'm not calm. Neither is this world. We're both capable of doing whatever's needed to survive. I'm not exactly the restful type. If that's what he thought of her, then he didn't know her at all. She was feral, as hard to control as the flames of a fire.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread