Only a Lonely Heart
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow listened closely to the words of Dara and then when she asked her" random "question he tilted his head and then he looked to her instead of the stars.

Well, hugging doesn't count since we have already done that and i would be screw if it did. hmm..well...kissing, for one, and the other actions that follow it. Normal nips and nuzzling of affection is okay since my whole pack does it. Just the more, personal actions are out of the equation. I can hang out with you and all that, however if i spend more time with you than my mate then i think we will both get it.

He chuckled at the last part but his mind ended of going over what it might have been like to kiss her, to maybe, No, he would never do that. His mind was cleared right away and lightly he took his hand and went to his chest and he moved the fur a little and showed Dara his mark, the one Insomnia had cut into his flesh with her own claws.

This symbol is her mark saying I belong to her, she had one that I gave her as well. I met a friend of mine who thought that the mark on me was a slave mark. could you imagine someone as big as me as a slave. I would feel bad for whoever my master was.

<style>
.shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread