we're all just saints and sinners
[html]
Powerplay, let me know if you want me to change it. :x Also, I suppose you can add yourself to Inferni now? XD;;

!@#$%In one way, Haku had defeated some part of him. That image was burned into his brain, and Anselm normally didn't grant others so much control over his own thoughts. Still, the poor mother strung up, her child lynched... for a fleeting instant he was struck by how similar the deceased female was to Gabriel's sister. Both were young mothers, and Ahemait's children were about the same age as the puppy Haku had killed. His gaze was solemn as he glanced to her and then jerked his head to the side, suggesting that they walk. Perhaps the children could run ahead and get distracted by themselves, since he wasn't sure how much of this really young puppies needed to hear.

!@#$%"Why don't we head towards the caves, then, and you can all find a den for yourselves," he suggested, as he pointed himself in the direction of Inferni's centre. Perhaps it was a big assumption to think she'd stick around even after she heard the news, but if he knew anything about Gabriel's family, he knew they were die hard loyalists. Talitha had come back, scrambling for the heat of the kitchen despite her young age. At least this way, he could show them around a bit while they talked. Also, it was obvious that she was welcome here--he assumed Gabriel trusted his judgement enough to make him the Praetorian, and that he would never turn his own sister away.
!@#$%As they began their ascent up the hill, he turned his attention back to the petite woman. "There's a pack to the west of here called Dahlia de Mai," he began. "They've apparently taken it upon themselves to find trouble with us." His voice lowered significantly: "They hung a puppy as young as yours, and tore the mother apart and strung her up for the world to see." He glanced around a bit, then sighed. "I have a feeling that something else is up, but I haven't quite figured out what yet." Talitha. Talitha was missing, but he didn't realise it yet. He more or less assumed Gabriel to have her covered--he didn't know that she'd been taken hostage.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread