Don't you remember
[html] sorry for the wait! you tend to make me write lots (lots for me lately)

Growing up, change and war had taught the male many things. The leadership of his King as well as the ever-present voice of his mother chimed like bells in the wind her words awoke and drifted through his mind. Eyes had done well to capture the picture of the earthen hued female, and he replayed the vision without having to glance down over her body once again. Instead he watched her face, the tentative glance and the audible swallow of a hard lump of truth and history spoke a story he had to stop from creating out of the bits and pieces he had gathered.

It was not enough to cast an honest show, and he knew better then to judge. But what could not be remedied with the simple antidote? It is never too late for forgiveness. he replied. When he had thought it too late for the AniWayans, it had been that very thing that Alder had implemented in order to regain the trust that was still building between the Southern packs. It had been what he needed when his mother had told him to leave, and he had believed himself too powerless to survive. It was not always for others, but mostly for himself. It was often that he needed to forgive his fears and carry on.

Where she may have expected him to be shadowed by her comment Alder found it simply as something they held in common. Being from the south was not a common occurrence for creatures in the northern area and he felt an instant camaraderie now that she had revealed that secret. As do I, Cour des Miracles. He added with a small smile, waiting for her to reply with her own former home.

Hawthorn. He replied, giving a pat on the horse’s back. Alder looked to the sun to figure their position and then turned slightly so that they could begin the journey. You can pet him in you’d like. Thinking back to Caspa and her fear, he thought that petting the horse had help to ease it. Even if just a minor bit.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread