Forget Something?
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Aylu's words brought a warm smile to Terra's face. Her tail wagged eagerly, hearing the challenge in his words. He would be working to capture her, convince her that she could be his mate, while she waited for him to meet the standards she required. It would be wonderful to watch him rise. Aylu leaned over, and she buried her head into his fur, the world forgotten in the tiny cave. In the background the sounds of the fox crunching on it's meal could be heard.

A flurry of questions followed, much like dealing with a pup. The first one was completely baffling to Terra, she had to take her time to think about it. I'm not a good hunter, but I'm quick and very good at stealing. That was something good to know. I know the weak spots on predators. That should be good to know too. Terra wasn't too sure what he had meant by that question, but one's ability to help the other was important in Terra's mind, not sure what love was.

My family...my pack I should say, is west, past the mountains and beyond the flat lands. I'm an only child, and my favorite thing to do is play games. It didn't matter what kind of game, she just loved it with her whole heart. The question about how long until she would be better irritated her like nothing else he'd asked. It was the same one she kept asking herself, over and over again, never receiving an answer. I don't know. Soon, I hope.

The offer of him staying with her brightened Terra up so much that it was actually visible in her appearance. Darkness seemed to flee the cave at her cheery response. You will? You'll stay with me? Truly? She loved being with Aylu, even if she didn't know why she did.

Table Template by the Mentors!

<style>
.greenleaf p {padding:2px 0px;margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.greenleaf .ooc {font-style:italic; font size:11px; color:#207E06;}
.greenleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#207E06; letter-spacing-1px; text-shadow:#339900 0px 0px 5px;}
.greenleaf {background-color:#C0E07F; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/ ... eaf4-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;

font-family: tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#2A9604; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:481px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #2A9604;}
.greenleaf .inner {margin:290px 5px 5px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border:none;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread