A visit...
[html]

Word Count → 300+

The woman, Deuce was her name, knew who Orin sought immediately, and at this she smiled. It was nice to know that even though their lives had followed different paths that her daughter still cared for her deeply enough that her pack would know who she was. “That I am,” she said with a proud nod, and somehow by the tone of Deuce’s voice she was certain that she would not have trouble with this Rhiannon today. Of course, the ones she knew had once been deceitful and could coil a lie around you tighter than any boa… but part of her wanted to… had to believe that no such evil could penetrate her daughter’s pack.

She couldn’t help the split second when her ears flicked back against the word ‘Rhiannon,’ nor could she suppress the shock of anger that tore through her gullet for just a moment as she thought about what that name meant to her. There was almost a scoff, but she swallowed that deplorable action, when Deuce mentioned that the Delta of New Dawn was the pup sitter. She would never again trust a Rhiannon to be alone with a pup. The thought made her eyes flick toward Sarian, the rambunctious pup who was trying ever so hard to be good. For a moment Orin thought she might change to match both Deuce and Sarian’s shapes, but she did not want to leave Sarian alone or herself vulnerable right now. Not even if Deuce’s redeeming quality was her membership within New Dawn.

Orin nodded obligingly. “I would like to go to the den, thank you.”

And then Sarian reached the end of her patience, all 20 seconds of it, and ran around Orin and up to Deuce again. This time Orin just sighed and rolled her eyes. Oh well, so what if the Rhiannon was offended by Sarian’s questions. So long as Orin didn’t let them wander off together, they would all survive the ordeal.

“What is a goddess? Why is Rhiannon a goddess? I want to see it. Show me.” Came Sarian’s fast words.

“And where,” she asked while taking Spot’s reigns in her hand, “may I stable my horse?”

<style>
.orin2012 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.orin2012 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.orin2012 .charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#151524; margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:55px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.orin2012 b {color:#97000b; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.orin2012 {background-color:#7e5921; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4gPM1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.orin2012 .inner {margin:0px 5px 300px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.orin2012 p.wordcount {color:#ddd397; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread