questionable existences in this earth
[html]<style type="text/css">
.nireetablechels strong {color:#ccbca3;}
</style>
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4777/van2do8.png) #b09480 bottom no-repeat; color:#000; font:9pt georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:2em; padding-bottom:6.0em; text-align:justify;">

Her head shook slowly back and forth at his words, growing in firmness as he talked down upon himself, stole away his own life with his very words. Asa swept her hand across her face, pushing back the wild, black tendrils of hair that were blown by the wind into her eyes. She stared into the dejected face of Conri, saw his sorrow, felt his pain; even if she knew not whether she could relate or not, or even if she could possibly understand. Sometimes the easiest thing isn’t always right… Forgetting seemed like such the simple way out, the best way. I’m not afraid of you, Conri. Even though we’ve just met… I have faith in you. I know you can overcome whatever is trying to control you. You’re loveliness is only being tested by something evil… you can control it. Whatever “it” was.

Asanotohl smiled hopefully, willing herself to reach for him, to touch him again, but she felt as if it were forbidden… as if he would somehow disapprove. Yet somehow, nothing seemed to matter more now than what Conri thought, what Conri wanted. I can be here for you, ya know. I’ll help you… Just as fearless as she was kind… it seemed that each day something newfound about Asa was showing up.

table by chels
[/html]

Messages In This Thread