Home is where my family is
Kinda moot point but i'll add it in anyways:

Age: 4. wow. that old already. times fun when you are having flies.
Preferred Rank: yeah, that's a good place for Temo even though I have no clue what it means.
Currently Played Characters: Temo & Ibycus

[html]

| +309

It was a long three days that they spent trekking through the lands. Except for the incident with the bobcat, the trip was relatively uneventful, something Temo was thankful for. Temo had kept himself busy most of the time by keeping an eye on the carts and harnesses as he was not sure how well they would take the strain of the long trip. They held up better than he thought they would. The carts only needed some minor repairs here an there and he thought they were lucky there was no major calamities with a wheel or axle breaking. With Jace's help he made occasional adjustment to the harnesses and some padding added in spots to keep it from chaffing the horses.

For every hour that that they traveled and Ichika was further behind them, the more he made himself not to dwell on leaving. He did not want to forget the times there, especially the good times, however, he could not forget the bad times and the reasons they left and he did not want it to fill and cloud his mind with thoughts of what could have been if they had stayed. The one thing that he did not want to do was miss what was before him because he was always looking behind him.

It was not the end of their journey when Jace slowed to a stop and they followed likewise. Temo looked around taking in what he saw about them. They may have arrived at their destination but they had a long road ahead of them trying to fit in and finding their places amongst strangers in a new land. His gaze slowly swept over the pups, carts, and horses and finally over to Jace, the thoughts that bounced around in his skull were now on the if they would be accepted or not.

Temo Wolfe

<style>
.papa .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.papa-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family: papyrus, sans-serif; color:#151515; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.papa p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.papa b {color:#151515; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.papa {background-color:#084F59; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... fcf3-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.papa-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.papa .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread