I don't care
[html]

OOC here!

As Isa finished mumbling she stood slowly and turned to face Dhiate. Her face was expressionless and the life seemed to have left her eyes. She wasn’t completely there anymore; her body just went through the motions. Her mind was blank, just like everything else. All she wanted was to go back to that house. She didn’t want to do anything at all.

Thana embraced Dhiate and his body curled into her as he sobbed. She felt sorry for him, for all his misfortunes. She wished there was something she could do to help him and make him feel better. He pulled away from Thana and apologized. ”Don’t do that. There is no need to apologize or even anything to apologize for.” She smiled softly at Dhiate and reached out to try to hold his hands as she spoke. She wasn’t sure if he would accept the small sign of affection but she would try anyways. ”I will be there if you ever need anything Dhiate. I promise. I wouln’t let you down.” It was odd, Ismeme was usually the affectionate one and Thana was the one who was usually pissed off and annoyed. It was always an act though, in reality, all Thana wanted was for someone to understand how she felt and to feel like she was important to someone and that they cared about what happened to her. She didn’t see herself finding anyone like that though besides Isa. Dhiate had actually managed to get her to open up but she felt Dhiate wouldn’t really care about her. She was used to it though, it would more than likely be that way with everyone she met.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread