4:20
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

^^ I realize he shifted earlier, he can shift back if you want him to XD;; Sorry! lol. but she has an urge to run around XD

It wasn't often that she came across rugged, older males. Even less frequently was the idea that she could save one of them from anything - freeing Shandom's foot had been a way to get the two acquainted and talking...but it wasn't the usual way. Part of leading Anathema was that she could not often leave it behind to go and seek out romance or new friendships that could turn into more than that. Having relations with someone inside of the pack could be disastrous depending on who it was and if they rose through the ranks. Casual flings were not her forte either, though she wouldn't turn her nose up at something like that if it was the only option presented to her. In her lifetime she'd had two mateships, but neither of them had been successful - both canines had betrayed her trust and then done things that she didn't know if she could forgive either of them for. Conri had turned into a murderous sociopath, and Anu had sided with Savina in Naniko's exile from the pack.

She had no real "type" of canine that she preferred when it came to lovers or romantic partners - it took chemistry, more than anything else. Shandom's age was intriguing to her (he probably had stories to tell if he was as old as she) but her question had been a passing thought and nothing more. Naniko didn't know what he thought about his own scars, whether he wore them as a badge of honor or perhaps thought of them as mistakes...but she liked them. They were the marks of a fighter...that he had tried to defend someone, something, or defend his own life against another. She watched as his hand rose to the marks on his face and she reached up to rub at her own scars. A few ran up and down her forearms, dividing the fur there, and hairless patch on her chest made another quite visible, just at the top of her bosom. "Yours are handsome" She commented.

The Angela was glad that she hadn't offended him too much by her questions. The wine was nearly gone and she set the dish down on the ground next to her. She was surprised by the fact that he was so close to her in age - he had been born only three months before her! She snorted, then spoke. "Yes sir, you're quite a bit older than me, then. I'm but a young 'fae, y'see..." Naniko moved to try and bumped her elbow into him, jesting. "You're a whole three moons older" She said matter-of-factly. The alabaster female stood up, then, teetering slightly before she regained her balance. "I'm going to shift. I want to run!" She announced. They'd spent too long sitting here on the ground talking. It felt like they'd been sitting in one spot for hours! She didn't trust that she could run on two legs without falling and breaking anything, so she began to focus on the change. The normally self-conscious shifter made the transition seamlessly. She looked back to Shandom before trotting a few steps and turning back away from the border. "Think you can catch me, old man?" She challenged, a grin forming on her muzzle.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread