What's Love?
[html]
TERRA
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always

OOC goes here.

Day dreaming by the pack borders was not a good idea. She had her head lifted, dreaming of the things beyond it, when someone showed up. If it had been anyone else Terra would probably be dead, taken off as an easy mark. As it was Terra yelped with surprise, springing to her feet. The broken leg hit the ground, knocking her back over. Biting back the whine of pain Terra stood up again, more carefully this time. Tail wagging madly she looked over to Shadow, wishing she could run to him and show him how happy she was to see her friend.

Nodding her head Terra laughed. You may cross. I'll make sure the fierce army we keep here doesn't attack you. Not that they had one. The pack members might be able to fight, but it sure wasn't their first goal when going about things. The large wolf crossed over to where she was, and as soon as he was down Terra moved forwards, nuzzling against him happily. Arms around her she looked up to her adopted brother. Things are good! I have a new friend. He's called Aylu. A very odd creature, that one. Terra chuckled happily, remembering the confusion he had when she managed to get him locked out of her room.

<style type="text/css">
.terlove b {font-weight:bold; color:#c21f02; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 1px;}
.terlove p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.terlove .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.terlove {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#f7f8ce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nHe8I.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0e0500; border-radius:20px; padding: 5px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#878871; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#f7f8ce 0px 0px 3px;}
.terlove .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:20px; padding:0px 5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; font-weight:bold;}
.terlove .quote {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:50px; padding:30px 0px 0px 0px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; }
.terlove p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terlove p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread