What's Love?
[html]
TERRA
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always

OOC goes here.

Aylu was staying with her. They were together, and she was playing with him, doing her best to show him everything she loved and enjoyed, having his company with him as her broken leg stopped her from traveling far, trapped from so much more that she would wish for. He was strong and caring, if lacking in the confidant attitude that she wished for. Well, it seemed he was dominant until it came to what he wanted. He was insistent on her care, her well being, but turned into jelly the instant he wanted something.

Being around someone so strange and fascinating was fun, the coyote having a blast. She hadn't grown any closer to understanding why he wanted her as a mate though, with her weakness in hunting and injured leg. Terra wasn't able to show her strength, unable to know what was so wonderful about herself, simply held to him by a bond he had forged, stronger than any steel, even if she didn't know what love was, her heart not even leaping yet. She was slowly getting stronger, and had moved to the border, sitting a short distance in, longing to be able to leave and wander as she used to.

<style type="text/css">
.terlove b {font-weight:bold; color:#c21f02; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 1px;}
.terlove p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.terlove .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.terlove {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#f7f8ce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nHe8I.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0e0500; border-radius:20px; padding: 5px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#878871; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#f7f8ce 0px 0px 3px;}
.terlove .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:20px; padding:0px 5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; font-weight:bold;}
.terlove .quote {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:50px; padding:30px 0px 0px 0px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; }
.terlove p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terlove p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow continued to move in his Optime form as he always did when away from his pack. He smiled big knowing that the direction he was going would be taking him to see a good friend of his. He knew that she would be excited and probably caught off guard to see him so close to her packs border but it was worth it.

The journey may have been long but to see a good friend, it was worth it. Shadow was walking towards the very boarder where his friend was sitting. It had been sometime since he had last seen Terra and a meeting between the two was long over due.

He smiled as he came from behind a large tree and he looked right at her and he stayed back as he spoke.

May I have permission to come closer? I don't want to be attacked if I get to close to your boarder.

Shadows tail started to wag and he chuckled lightly as he walked closer and then he dropped to one knee in front of the small coywolf. He opened his arms and winked at her happily.

I told you I would see you again. How have you been?

<style>
.darkpath .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.darkpath p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.darkpath b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.darkpath {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... 5isl-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.darkpath-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.darkpath .inner {margin:150px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
TERRA

OOC goes here.

Day dreaming by the pack borders was not a good idea. She had her head lifted, dreaming of the things beyond it, when someone showed up. If it had been anyone else Terra would probably be dead, taken off as an easy mark. As it was Terra yelped with surprise, springing to her feet. The broken leg hit the ground, knocking her back over. Biting back the whine of pain Terra stood up again, more carefully this time. Tail wagging madly she looked over to Shadow, wishing she could run to him and show him how happy she was to see her friend.

Nodding her head Terra laughed. You may cross. I'll make sure the fierce army we keep here doesn't attack you. Not that they had one. The pack members might be able to fight, but it sure wasn't their first goal when going about things. The large wolf crossed over to where she was, and as soon as he was down Terra moved forwards, nuzzling against him happily. Arms around her she looked up to her adopted brother. Things are good! I have a new friend. He's called Aylu. A very odd creature, that one. Terra chuckled happily, remembering the confusion he had when she managed to get him locked out of her room.

<style type="text/css">
.terlove b {font-weight:bold; color:#c21f02; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 1px;}
.terlove {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#f7f8ce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nHe8I.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0e0500; border-radius:20px; padding: 5px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#878871; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#f7f8ce 0px 0px 3px;}
.terlove .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:20px; padding:0px 5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; font-weight:bold;}
.terlove .quote {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:50px; padding:30px 0px 0px 0px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow took her into a big hug but managed not to hit any spots that might hurt his small friend. He chuckled and nuzzled into her fur lightly and then he placed a approving lick upon her ears as he scratched her head and ears lightly.Thank you from saving me from the armies and tell me about this new friend of yours! Let me guess you like him and you need advise? I'm just kidding! Shadow laughed lightly as he kept holding onto Terra as if to let go would have her float away. It was good to see her again and it also looked like her leg was doing better than when he last saw it. He looked to her leg and very gently touched it and he smiled as he saw that some mobility had returned to it. it's good to see that your leg is doing better. I knew you were tough.

<style>
.darkpath .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.darkpath p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.darkpath b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.darkpath {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... 5isl-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.darkpath-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.darkpath .inner {margin:150px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
TERRA

OOC goes here.

Happily Terra nestled into his body, ears laid back with contentment as he scratched lightly behind her ears. It felt nice. It was surprising how Shadow managed to hit the nail on the head with his first guess. Terra looked up with surprise, wondering how he had known that she needed advice. It wasn't like she had anyone she could really talk to about this kind of thing. Perhaps the one who taught her how to walk with shadows would be able to give her some advice.

Twisting her head Terra studied her own leg as he examined it. I'm hoping it'll be finished healing soon. Everything else is. If one didn't look closely at her fur they would assume that her leg was the only thing broken, small tooth marks covered by the thick fur on her ruff, the long claw mark along her side a thin set of lines. Terra didn't like that her fur was marred by that now, but it was fine. If she played her cards right others would assume it was because she was tough, and not foolish enough to get caught. Actually, I do need your help. I'm trying to choose a mate.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
Trying to choose a mate? Hm. Oddly enough with the scent she was giving off he had an odd need to take her away from these other mates but then he knew what it came from. Terra are you in heat? Or have you recently been in heat? iIt was a straight forward answer but Shadow was a straight forward type of guy. He looked to her and smiled lightly as he chucked and he hugged her close making sure not to hit any of the sore spots she had. He started to think lightly about how one would choose a mate and Insomnia came to mind. Shadow knew his answer the moment she appeared in his mind and he smiled as he started to tell Terra his thoughts. When it comes to picking the right mate it is actually more simple than you think. Which ever one makes you happy. Makes you laugh. Makes you want to always be around them. The wolf that does that will be the right choice. Rather then picking the mate who can supply for you better and hint better. You want the male who will make you truly happy. Shadows tail moved lightly as he looked ro her and waited for her to take it all in and wondered what she would think.
[html]
TERRA

OOC goes here.

The question caught the coyote completely off guard. She pulled back slightly, staring up at Shadow. There was no way he should have known about that. It had happened a while ago, but did it still cling to her fur? It was a fairly powerful scent. Recently. That was what had triggered the search. Terra knew she needed a mate eventually, but since then it went from something to look around for to something to actively seek out.

The description of how to choose a mate was far simpler than she would think. Having hunting discarded as something to look at surprised Terra, as that was one of the first things she would have checked. Thinking on it Terra knew that both Claudius and Aylu made her happy, but Claudius was the one to make her laugh with his changing colors. Aylu was more serious. She wasn't sure that she wanted to be around either of them for a very long time though. It seemed that she hadn't found the right one yet. I don't have anyone like that. Making her laugh wasn't exactly easy. How long does it take to find that one?

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
Shadow listened to her and nodded lightly as she confirmed that she had been in heat and then she explained to him about the males that she knew of and how they were not ones she thought fit the description. Shadow heard her question and he smiled warmly as he gave a slight chuckle as if she should have know the answer to it.

If it were so easy to find, then it wouldn't be worth it. Life has an interesting way of making us work for the good stuff. You will find that perfect wolf for you when the time comes. Just be yourself and one day you meet that wolf and you'll know he's the one because you wont be able to picture life without him and you'll always want him near you and you'll want to fight and die for him and he would be willing to do the same.

Shadow looked her fur over and he saw the many scars that tried to hide underneath, so she had gone through hell, well at least he was there now and he would be able to keep her happy, safe and entertained.
[html]
TERRA

OOC goes here.

Shadow laughed at her ignorant question. She couldn't help that she didn't know about love. She had spent so much time on her own, without anyone else around to help her. Living by herself Terra hadn't even had a crush before, let alone learned about love. She growled, not finding the fact that she didn't know amusing at all. A wolf that she couldn't picture life without? Terra could immediately think of several that she didn't want to be without, Shadow on the list, but she could live without them.

She nodded her head, wondering if she ever would find someone even close to the description that Shadow gave her. Someone to die for and love with all her heart. It sounded difficult. Looking up Terra sighed. If I've already met him, does it take time to find out? Or is it instant? So many questions, so much to learn. She needed a mate, and Terra was worried that by the time she fell in love it would be too late, a mate already by her side.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
Shadow listened to her and then he shook his head lightly at her question.

If you already met the person...you wouldn't have to ask that question. It will be like a feeling in your whole body, even greater than the feeling you went though when going through heat. You would miss him when he's gone, love him when he's near and you would be willing to change for that person. I'm not saying you have to change but it would be how much you care for them. You are beautiful and playful and full of energy and you love to travel. Ash yourself this, out of the males who you want as a mate is there one that you would sacrifice everything for? A male who you know lots about and you don't feel whole when he is away. If you don't feel that then your not in love but that doesn't mean love isn't there...you have to search for it a little. It can take time and you have to be patient. You are free to look for love, but that doesn't mean you'll find it, most of the time love finds you and your speechless due to not expecting it.
Shadow held her hand and looked her in the eye as he smiled and nuzzled her ears lightly.

It will come to you, as great as a person you are, there is no way love won't find you.
[html]
TERRA

OOC goes here.

So it seemed Claudius and Aylu wouldn't make good mates for her. They made her extremely happy, they both did, but she did have to ask this question, wondering which to choose. The wonder he spoke of, Terra had never felt it. She was deeply disappointed to learn that she was so far from finding what she needed, almost breathless in her search. Terra didn't want to change, didn't think she could change. Was there someone she loved enough to stop traveling for? No, there wasn't.

Her ears were muzzled, and Terra settled down, managing not to pout. It looked like there was a lot of work ahead of her to find her mate. Of course, she could just disregard his advice, and chase after Claudius and Aylu anyways, measuring it in her own way. The promise was enough to stop that idea though, simply nodding her head. I'll look for it. She had to find it. Soon. She wouldn't be able to rest until she had a mate, her instincts made sure of that.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
Shadow listened to Terra and smiled as he looked to her and he was proud when she said she would find it. He sat back as he looked her over and he nodded to her as his tail moved lightly behind him.If anyone could find it, it would be you. And even if you didn't find it. You would still have all those who care for you including myself. Shadow nuzzled her lightly as he closed his eyes and then he gave her a affectionate lick from ear to ear and he chuckled lightly as he looked to the hair on her head that he had messed up and he took his hand and kicked it. She would be okay and Shadow would always be there if she needed him. He was her big brother after all.
[html]
TERRA

OOC goes here.

She felt safe with him. Terra was usually on the edge, placing herself there on purpose for the thrill that ran through her at a battle of life or death. With him though, she could slow down, if only for a moment. Her brother, watching her back and letting her explore the world, ready to catch her if she went too far. There were plenty that would be there for her if she didn't find love, but Terra still wished to find it. She was unsure how many heat cycles she could go through without one.

Her fur was completely messed up at this point, his licks having made it stand up at some points. Growling she grabbed his ear, tugging on it playfully. So many games to play, yet she couldn't do any of it. Not as long as her leg was broken. Well, there were other things she could do. Butting him gently with her head Terra looked up. What's new with you? Perhaps she could convince Shadow to take her somewhere, let her go past the borders.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
Shadow smiled lightly as he looked to Terra and her messy fur and then when she growled he closed his eyes as she leaned in and bit one of his ears and pulled lightly. Shadow laughed as his ears were sometimes ticklish and he growled playfully as he attempted to get her ear back and then he shook his head quickly getting the ticklish feeling to subside. After he shook his head and his ears smacked the sides of his head he looked to Terra and heard her question. His tail moved lightly as he thought for a second acting like maybe he didn't have much time to hang out but then he leaned forward and lightly head butted her back as he gave a happy whine and then he stretched lightly in place before he went to speak his mind.

I don't have anything planned...did you having something in mind that you wanted to do? Now that I'm here I can help you around like I did when I brought you home. What do you say? Can you handle some time with a beast like myself.
[html]
TERRA

OOC goes here.

Apparently his ears were ticklish, drawing laughter from the large wolf. With this secret unleashed Terra worked on releasing her fury, licks and soft nips aimed at the soft appendages. Her own ear was grabbed despite her attempt at ducking his jaws, and pulled. She growled her protest, paws gently pushing against his body as she playfully tried to escape. His head was shaked, ear free from his grasp. Laughing she settled down again.

Playfully he bumped her head, a happy whine from him. It looked like he'd be staying to play with her for a while. Beast? I don't see no beast. Just a giant lump of fur. Terra laughed, bumping him softly again before looking around. Could we go through the woods? I haven't been able to leave the pack at all, and I'm going crazy! Broken leg or not, the wanderlust was still there, driving her to keep moving.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]