Home is where my family is
He heard the call from where he and Myrddin were tending the garden. He was uncovering the more tender plants while his son dug in the dirt. As the call rang out, the male stood, wiping his hands on his jeans. He grinned crookedly at his son, his tail wagging lightly behind him. "Well my boy, today you get to see your old dad at work." He was the protettore of the pack, and honestly second to only the capitana. He felt good, knowing he was in a good position to help the leader

As he stretched, he winced, placing a hand on his ribs. It had been nearly a week since Liam's attack on him. He was glad he had knitted up enough to shift again, he just wished his ribs werent so sore. He'd never had broken ribs before, but he knew from his mother how to care for them.

The pale scholar and his two month old son made their way to the border. Tal had expected one wolf, but what he saw as he arrived was an entire family. The female who had howled looked somewhat familiar to him. He mentally shrugged, his mismatched gaze looking over each stranger in turn. Finally, after a moment, he spoke. "You stand on the borders of cercatori d'arte. I am Taliesin dir Rhiannon, and this is my son. How may we assist you all today?" His tone was polite, if not a bit distant.

Messages In This Thread