What's Love?
[html]
TERRA
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always

OOC goes here.

Happily Terra nestled into his body, ears laid back with contentment as he scratched lightly behind her ears. It felt nice. It was surprising how Shadow managed to hit the nail on the head with his first guess. Terra looked up with surprise, wondering how he had known that she needed advice. It wasn't like she had anyone she could really talk to about this kind of thing. Perhaps the one who taught her how to walk with shadows would be able to give her some advice.

Twisting her head Terra studied her own leg as he examined it. I'm hoping it'll be finished healing soon. Everything else is. If one didn't look closely at her fur they would assume that her leg was the only thing broken, small tooth marks covered by the thick fur on her ruff, the long claw mark along her side a thin set of lines. Terra didn't like that her fur was marred by that now, but it was fine. If she played her cards right others would assume it was because she was tough, and not foolish enough to get caught. Actually, I do need your help. I'm trying to choose a mate.

<style type="text/css">
.terlove b {font-weight:bold; color:#c21f02; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 1px;}
.terlove p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.terlove .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.terlove {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#f7f8ce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nHe8I.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0e0500; border-radius:20px; padding: 5px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#878871; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#f7f8ce 0px 0px 3px;}
.terlove .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:20px; padding:0px 5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; font-weight:bold;}
.terlove .quote {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:50px; padding:30px 0px 0px 0px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; }
.terlove p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terlove p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread