I Am Mr. Sunshine
[html]
OOC

Cerberus was, in fact, just fine with Insomnia’s display of affection – he’d never turn down the nuzzle of a pretty she-wolf. So, instead of pulling away just as she did, he brushed his forehead against her neck and then tipped over onto his back, displaying his soft underbelly in a somewhat submissive manner before quirking his head to one side in order to better peer up at her.

At her question, Cerberus found himself having to think for a moment, seeing as he’d nearly forgotten his purpose for being out here in the first place. But his goal slowly trickled back to him, filling the vacant spaces in his memory as his paws curled up in a pup-like manner over his chest. Well, as I said earlier, I was hoping to explore a bit, he said. I’d love to have your company while I do so, if you’d like to come along. Perhaps you can help me find a bit of treasure, too?

If Insomnia declined his offer, it wouldn’t necessarily hurt his feelings; Ceri was perfectly content with lounging around in the sun with her instead. But he hadn’t been out to scavenge human wastelands in quite some time, and the adventurer in him longed to stretch its ‘treasure-hunting muscles.’ The coywolf’s warm eyes met those of Insomnia’s then, and he smiled casually at her. If she wanted to play for a while longer, too, that was fine as well. There was a certain comfort in knowing that they’d both return to the same home at the end of the day, and therefor a feeling of having all the time in the world. He no longer had to worry about his playmate retiring to the safety of a pack where he didn’t belong, leaving him to seek shelter beneath a lonely tree. He was a pack wolf now too, and he was lucky that Insomnia would only be a pawstep away if he wanted to see her again…and already he knew that he did in fact want to see her again.

<style type="text/css">
.ceroll b {font-weight:bold; color:#af7945; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#fff 1px 1px 2px;}
.ceroll p:first-line {font-weight:bold; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; }
.ceroll p:first-letter {font-weight:bold; font-size:18px; letter-spacing:0px;}
.ceroll .ooc {text-align:right; padding:5px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px;}
.ceroll p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ceroll {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#dfcdbb; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/A8Dtz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; border-radius:20px; padding: 330px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: garamond, sans-serif; font-size:15px; color:#676058; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread