I Am Mr. Sunshine
[html]

.: MWUHAHAHAAHA. :: WC 455+ :.

Once I like someone, I fall hard. I go head over heels repeatedly. Everything he says to me will be perfect. Every gesture, every word, everything. I’ll imagine scenarios of us spending countless moments together. I’ll imagine in my hopeless romantic mindset. Him giving me my favorite flowers. Him singing to me. Us watching stars. Us just holding hands on long walks in a park. Us just simply getting coffee together. But there’s just one thing about me falling for someone. I don’t just fall for anyone. I know what it’s like to be hurt. I’ve experienced it. Lived through it. And that’s why it can be hard to get me to fall for you. I won’t let you know I’ve fallen or you. And if I do decide to let you know, it won’t be obvious. I’ll always keep this little barrier up. Just in case. I don’t want to be hurt again. And when I think you’re the one. I’ll open up. And maybe just maybe that certain someone really will be the one. And whenever it turns out that he isn’t, the barrier goes up. With a new layer. Even more resistant than before. If I fall for you, I’ll try to let you know. But I’m terrible at putting my true thoughts and feelings into words. And sometimes, my disability to put words together will drive you away. But if you stay even if I’m bad at putting words together, you are definitely someone I would keep. If I do end up falling for you, I’ll have fallen hard. Really hard. So make sure to catch me. Insomnia was looking down now, thinking this silently to herself. Why was she getting torn up about this? This stupid male was making her go insane. Why? This was so crazy to her. She would have to focus on other things now. Not her instincts. "Well...Hopefully we can find something." She smiled slowly as Ceri nudged her with his muzzle. She wanted to ask what would happen if they were together but she kept her mouth closed for now. "Hey Ceri....Can I ask you something? It's okay if you don't want to answer it." The she-wolf stopped and looked at Ceri, her eyes filled with happiness and pleading that he would say yes. "D....do you like me..." Her eyes went to the ground the second after she had asked and took a step back. She knew the answer would probably be no but she needed to know for her sake of not going crazy. She sighed and turned around. "I am sorry..."

<style type="text/css">
.Insomnia_weird b {font-weight:bold; color:#bf36ad; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Insomnia_weird .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Insomnia_weird p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Insomnia_weird {margin:0px auto; width:499px; background-color:#000000; border:0px solid #000000; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: comic sans ms; font-size:14px; color:#bde8ff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread