Don't you remember
[html] i miss plotting with you Sad

It was difficult, and Alder knew that for certain. But… he was not well traveled; he had not journeyed through a lifetime of battles and losses. He had not lost all of those he had loved and had to face the beast that took them from his grasp. They all held a level of hardship in their past, some lower or higher then others. Alder was in certain respect’s naïve, believing that one single word could mean freedom from the shackles of the past and the heartache brought on by a beast that no longer even lived. Her objection to the idea was not expected, and his blue observant eyes read the defensiveness in her face. Though his stature may have spoken something different, Alder was a passive creature within the walls of his muscled physic. For yourself, he answered with an adverted gaze and added a non-determining, perhaps. to the end. He hoped the tension would dissolve as they moved along.

Though the Court was his home, her words brought him a new feeling that caused his lips to turn upwards into a smile. Crimson Dreams was a place he held dear, the lands he had grown up in and a world that held his family. It had been the place he had rode to in defense against the AniWayans and the picture he held in his thoughts when he charged into battle. Despite him being a Courtier, in his heart Alder would always be one among the Dreamers. My mothers pack. He commented, giving a light heartened glance over to the female. He knew not how long she lived among the Crimson wolves, and she made it sound like it was only a short stint. She had not given him any reason to seem joyous about her short time in their ranks, but in his eyes he could not see her time there as anything but. And so he did nothing to hide his smile.

Oh, I’m certain he is sick of me. Alder teased as they walked along. Of course, the horse –needed– the attention of the earth hued woman, and stuck out his nose to her for a bit of petting. He whinnied, seeking her hand and as if he knew that she was unsure the stallion yearned to show her that he was as gentle as his handler and searching for a friend. It is not love at first sight for everyone ‘Thorn. He spoke to the horse, who did not but still seemed to understand. I have a bit of food. He turned to the woman, I don’t mind sharing. The hares that were twined to the horses saddle could not be forgotten. Blue eyes watched the female, wondering if she would accept the offer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread