Home is where my family is
He eased his posture as the Capitana arrived. While he retained his dominant posture over the new arrivals, it didn't do to posture more dominant than Skye. At Jace's words, he remembered that day, the day his brother nearly died. He didn't miss the growl, but knew it was for the departed and not missed Lucifer. Myrddin, hearing the snarl, cringed away, moving back further, though his curiosity was piqued by the other little ones.

Tal knew the capitana wouldn't turn away the family, though he did remain somewhat wary. He watched the adults as Myrddin crept closer to his ankles. As Temo spoke, he nodded. "We have a woman here who could help you learn those. I can introduce you later to her." He glanced at Skye, who stood between himself and the newcomers. He reached out to touch the small of her back her lightly, hoping to indicate with a touch that he didn't feel there was a threat here.

He spoke again, quickly and softly. "I have heard of Argul, though the incidents were before my time with the pack. However, we need a reassurance that neither of you have a needlessly violent past. We have had issues in the past, and seek to prevent any more problems...." He put the question as tactfully as possible, while remaining delicate and somewhat ambiguous so the little ones wouldn't worry.

He felt Myrddin leave the safety of his ankles, approaching the other young wolves slowly. His gaze was drawn to the boy, his body feeling suddenly tense again.

Messages In This Thread